Download the new app today
Here’s what you can do on mobile!
How to get started with mobile banking
FAQs for mobile banking setup
- Is mobile banking safe?Yes, it is. Your privacy and banking details are secure with BMO Mobile Banking. Count on a private and secure experience.
- What should I do if my cell phone is lost or stolen?
First, you should follow the recommended steps of your mobile service provider to report a lost or stolen phone. Second, know that your BMO banking information and accounts are secure.
- How do I deposit a cheque through mobile?
You can deposit a cheque anytime, anywhere by using your BMO Mobile Banking App and following these simple steps:
- Sign in to your BMO Mobile Banking App.
- From the Move Money menu, select “Deposit a Cheque”.
- Enter the amount of the cheque.
- Select the account you want to deposit the cheque to.
- Take a picture of the front and the back of the cheque.
- Confirm deposit details.
Remember to endorse your cheque by signing your name and writing “For deposit only, account #________” on the back of the cheque.
- How do I sign up for Autodeposit?
It’s easy! Sign up by following these simple steps:
- Do I need to do anything to use these new app features?
If you already bank on the go with the mobile banking app, you simply need to upgrade the app to enjoy these enhancements. If you’re new to mobile banking, visit the app store to download the redesigned BMO mobile banking app today!