Download the new app today
Here’s what’s new:
How to get started with mobile banking
FAQs for mobile banking setup
- Is mobile banking safe?Yes, it is. Your privacy and banking details are secure with BMO Mobile Banking. Count on a private and secure experience.
- What should I do if my cell phone is lost or stolen?First, you should follow the recommended steps of your mobile service provider to report a lost or stolen phone. Second, know that your BMO banking information and accounts are secure.
- Do you have a tablet banking app?
Yes. Keep an eye on your everyday banking and self-directed investing with the BMO Banking & InvestorLine app. Available for the iPad, it’s one app that does a lot.
- What devices can I use the new BMO mobile banking app with?
The new mobile banking app supports iPhone smartphone devices with iOS 9 and above and Android smartphone devices with OS 5 and above. If you have a smartphone with internet access you can also view the mobile web version of the app.
- Do I need to do anything to use these new app features?
If you already bank on the go with the mobile banking app, you simply need to upgrade the app to enjoy these enhancements. If you’re new to mobile banking, visit the app store to download the redesigned BMO mobile banking app today!