- A tax-efficient and cost-effective way to cover off your permanent insurance needs
with the added benefit of a tax-deferred investment portfolio
- Guaranteed rates for life insurance costs
- Allows you to access the cash value of your policy
- Provides a tax-free lump sum payment to your beneficiaries
Coverage for life
Policy is paid up at age 100 – but your protection continues for as long as you live
Affordable lifetime protection
Example of monthly cost for Universal Life Insurance
|LifeProvider||Age 35||Age 40||Age 45||Age 50||Age 55|
For full details including cash values and other plan types, or to get a personalized quote, contact an Independent Insurance Advisor
More than 200 investment options available
- Guaranteed-interest accounts have a minimum guaranteed rate of return
- Equity-linked investment accounts earn investment returns based on the performance of some of Canada's most recognized money managers
Access to cash
You may decide to access part of your tax-deferred investment account as a source of extra retirement income, to fund your child's education, to cover expenses if you become disabled or even as an emergency cash account. Ask your Insurance Advisor for more details.
Customize your plan
A plan to meet your needs
- Life Dimensions and Life Dimensions (Low Fees)
- Wealth Dimensions
10-day money-back guarantee
Cancel your policy within 10 days for a full refund
Full details, terms and conditions are available on request.
Rates effective July 2013. Subject to change without notice. Premiums shown are minimum premiums paid monthly for life for a BMO Insurance LifeProvider policy.