About BMO Insurance
As a member of the BMO Financial Group, BMO Insurance is founded on a legacy that extends back to 1817. This proven history of financial strength lets us stand behind our insurance products by offering flexible coverage options, comprehensive benefits and competitive prices. A.M. Best Company gives us a Financial Strength Insurer Rating of A1, recognizing our excellent ability to meet our obligations. Our strength is further exemplified by our Life Insurance Capital Adequacy Test (LICAT) ratios as defined by the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI).
We have earned our customers' trust through the integrity of our actions: we take pride in what we do, always keep our word, are committed to continuous innovation, embrace diversity and strive to improve our performance.
To deliver a great customer experience, BMO Insurance gives you access to expert insurance product design and underwriting, as well as a knowledgeable support team that is available to answer your questions. We're focused on making it easier to buy the insurance you need.
As a BMO Insurance client, you can rest assured that you have the support you need – whether you're evaluating your financial needs, or going through the process of submitting a claim after an unwelcome event. We take pride in our customer service and being there for you.
News & research
- Canadians Believe They Need an Average of $266 Thousand in Life Insurance Coverage
- Three-quarters of Canadians have life insurance
- Canadians less likely to travel during March Break given declining loonie
- Canadian women concerned about financial costs of cancer
- Financial repercussions from unforeseen life events causing Canadians to lose sleep
Thanks for your interest in BMO Insurance. Your privacy and security are very important to us. Please enter your email address and we'll email you a secured link. Clicking on the link will take you to the Subscription Centre.
- After a comprehensive quantitative and qualitative review of the company's balance sheet, operating performance and business profile, A.M. Best Company awarded BMO Life Insurance Company a Financial Strength Rating – Insurer of A, indicating our excellent ability to meet our ongoing insurance policy and contract obligations. For more information, see the Guide to Best's Financial Strength Rating – Insurer at Ambest.com.
- ™ WealthLink has been designed, engineered, developed and maintained by L&T Infotech.