About BMO Insurance
As a BMO Insurance client, you can rest assured that you have the support you need – whether you're evaluating your financial needs, or going through the process of submitting a claim after an unwelcome event. We take pride in our customer service and being there for you.
News & research
- BMO Wealth Institute Report: Insuring for a financially secure future (Opens in new tab)
- Canadians Believe They Need an Average of $266 Thousand in Life Insurance Coverage (Opens in new tab)
- Three-quarters of Canadians have life insurance (Opens in new tab)
- Canadians less likely to travel during March Break given declining loonie (Opens in new tab)
- Canadian women concerned about financial costs of cancer (Opens in new tab)
- Financial repercussions from unforeseen life events causing Canadians to lose sleep (Opens in new tab)
- BMO Wealth Institute report: The biggest life events that can derail your financial plan (Opens in new tab)
- After a comprehensive quantitative and qualitative review of the company's balance sheet, operating performance and business profile, A.M. Best Company awarded BMO Life Insurance Company a Financial Strength Rating – Insurer of A, indicating our excellent ability to meet our ongoing insurance policy and contract obligations. For more information, see the Guide to Best's Financial Strength Rating – Insurer at Ambest.com.
- ™ WealthLink has been designed, engineered, developed and maintained by L&T Infotech.