Whether you're thinking about buying life insurance for the first time, adding to your existing coverage because you're welcoming a new baby or have just purchased a new home, Pure Term 100 can be the right plan for you. Take advantage of a wide range of Pure Term 100 coverage options so that you can find the one that is right for you and your lifestyle. Pure Term 100 provides you the coverage you need, for life.
- Choose from a wide range of coverage amounts from $50,000 to $5 million
- Your premiums don`t change so you can manage your budget
- Lifetime coverage as long as you pay your premiums. No further premium required after you turn 100
- Canadian residents ages 18 to 852
- Premiums remain the same for the duration of the entire policy
- Provides a tax-free cash benefit1 paid directly to your beneficiary following your death
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Includes the BMO Insurance Health Advocate Plan at no extra charge
What's not covered
Your beneficiary will not receive benefits if:
- You provide false, incorrect or incomplete information during the application process.
- Your death results from suicide within two years after you get your policy. We will refund your premiums in this case.
This information is only a summary. Actual terms, exclusions and limitations are explained in the policy. A sample policy document can be viewed here.
Insurance issued by BMO Life Assurance Company
- Under current tax legislation. Any interest earned during the claims process may be taxable.
- Subject to full underwriting requirements.