Whether you're thinking about buying life insurance for the first time, adding to your existing coverage because you're welcoming a new baby or have just purchased a new home, Term 100 can be the right plan for you. Take advantage of a wide range of Term 100 coverage options so that you can find the one that is right for you and your lifestyle. Term 100 provides you the coverage you need, for life.
- Choose from a wide range of coverage amounts from $50,000 to $5 million
- Your premiums don`t change so you can manage your budget
- Lifetime coverage as long as you pay your premiums. No further premium required after you turn 100
- Optional Extras – Term 100 has several optional riders that you may want to add to your policy. Our team of Licensed Insurance Advisors can explain them and help you choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Canadian residents ages 18 to 80
- Premiums remain the same for the duration of the entire policy
- Provides a tax-free cash benefit1 paid directly to your beneficiary following your death
- Includes the BMO Insurance Health Advocate Plan at no extra charge
What's not covered
This information is only a summary. Actual terms, exclusions and limitations are explained in the policy.
- Under current tax legislation. Any interest earned during the claims process may be taxable.
- Subject to full underwriting requirements.