Ready to explore?
- Get a quote
- Call 1-855-422-8690
- Request a call Request a call pop up opens in a new module
Financial protection for as long as you live
Permanent life insurance can be important, if you’re planning your estate and need a source of funds to help your heirs:
- cover your final expenses
- replace your lost future income, in case of your death
- offset the taxes which will become payable on your RRSP when you die footnote 1
- minimize the impact of taxes on other taxable assets in your estate – such as the capital gains tax on the increase in value of your cottage footnote 1
- leave a financial gift in your name to your favourite charity
What is Term 100?
Term 100, is a permanent life insurance protection plan – that’s insurance protection for as long as you live – with guaranteed level premiums payable until age 100.
With Term 100 from BMO Insurance, you’ll get:
- Lifetime coverage as long as you pay your premiums
- Your premiums are fixed and remain level. No further premium required after age 100
- Choose how much coverage you need from $50,000 to $5 million
- Term 100 has several optional riders that you may want to add to your policy. Our team of Licensed Insurance Advisors can explain them and help you choose the one that best suits your needs.
BMO Insurance Health AdvocateTM Plan
With Term 100 from BMO Insurance, you and your family will have access to BMO Insurance’s innovative and comprehensive assistance services– at no additional cost. footnote 2
Get a quote Step 1/2
What's not covered
Your beneficiary will not receive benefits if:
- You provide false, incorrect or incomplete information during the application process.
- Your death results from suicide within two years after you get your policy. We will refund your premiums in this case.
This information is only a summary. Actual terms, exclusions and limitations are explained in the policy.
Have a licensed insurance advisor contact you.
Find answers to your insurance questions
1 Under the Income Tax Act (Canada) income tax on certain assets may be deferred under joint ownership or a spousal rollover. Ask your advisor for more details.
2 BMO Insurance offers the services on a referral basis only and will not charge you for the services provided. LifeWorks and Teladoc Health, Inc. will not charge you for the services they provide. You may, however, incur additional costs for services or for providers that may be referred to you by LifeWorks or Teladoc Medical Experts. These additional charges are incurred at your sole discretion and BMO Insurance will not be liable for their payment.
Insurance issued by BMO Life Assurance Company
Under current tax legislation. Any interest earned during the claims process may be taxable.
Subject to full underwriting requirements.