As life changes, insurance needs can change too. Life insurance is a way to help ensure that your family’s financial future will be protected. We offer different types of life insurance and we can help you find the solution that’s right for you.
We offer products that provide tax-free benefits* which can help:
- Replace your income to maintain your family’s standard of living.
- Secure your dependent’s future by covering education and other needs.
- Cover your home expenses and debts.
- Pay for final expenses and funeral costs.
Call or get a quote online
Get a life insurance quote
- Select a product
- Term Life Insurance
- Term Life
- Permanent Life Insurance
- Term 100
Get a quote
Find the life insurance option that’s right for you
Life insurance 101: What it is and how it works
We can't control everything that happens to us in life, but we can be better prepared for whatever it throws our way.
Looking for more information?
Learn more about life insurance and your needs with our calculator and helpful resources.How much coverage do I need?
Frequently asked questions
Understanding insurance terms
Secure Your Life
Not sure where to start? No matter what your needs, our learning centre is packed with tips and ideas to help you create a financially secure future for you and your loved ones.Learning Centre
Have questions about your life insurance needs?
Have a licensed insurance advisor contact you
- 1. Subject to underwriting requirements.
- 1 Survey commissioned by BMO Life Assurance Company completed by Pollara between October 22–24, 2014, with an online sample of 1,002 Canadians 18 years of age and older.
- 2 Survey commissioned by BMO Life Assurance Company completed by Pollara between July 2–4, 2014, with an online sample of 1,005 Canadians 18 years of age and older.
- * Under current tax legislation. Any interest earned during the claims process may be taxable.
- ** 10, 15, and 20 year Term Life policies are renewable and convertible, while 25 and 30 year policies are non-renewable and convertible