Find a branch
Meet with us
- *Terms and Conditions apply. The offer is available to Students from January 3, 2019 – February 4, 2019. These two offers can be combined to qualify for up to $100 in Amazon.ca Gift Cards. These offers are separate and not dependant on each other. See $50 Amazon.ca Gift Card Chequing Offer Terms and Conditions.
- **Terms and Conditions apply. The offer is available to Students from January 3, 2019 – February 4, 2019. These two offers can be combined to qualify for up to $100 in Amazon.ca Gift Cards. These offers are separate and not dependant on each other. See $50 Amazon.ca Gift Card Student Line of Credit Offer Terms and Conditions.
- 1. Students are eligible to receive the Plus Plan for no monthly fees or the Performance or Premium Plan at a discounted monthly fee. You are responsible for all fees relating to any transactions, services, and products not included in your Bank Plan.
- 2. You are required to validate your status by providing proof of eligibility by December 24, of the current year otherwise the full monthly Plan fee will be applied starting January the following year. Plan fees paid prior to confirming eligibility may not be refunded. If a student has not validated their status by the December 24th deadline, regular account fees will apply starting January of the next calendar year.
- 3. Up to a maximum of 4 years. If you are enrolled in a program which is longer than 4 years, you must update your enrollment status after the 4th year to maintain eligibility.
- 4. Proof of full-time registration in a post-secondary university, college, or private vocational school required.
- 5. Savings of $131.40 per year equals a savings of $10.95 per month in Plan fees over 12 months, for Students or Recent Graduates in the Plus, Performance or Premium Plan.
- 6. Approval and credit limit are subject to meeting BMO s usual credit requirements. Must be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant enrolled in a Canadian or non-Canadian post-secondary school or university. Co-signer may be required. Subject to credit availability and verification of identity.
- 7. Continued access during residency is subject to the following limits: up to seven (7) years for Medical students and up to three (3) years for Dental students.