Do you have operations on both sides of the border? If you do, you know the importance of support for seamless operations between Canada and the United States. We can help you monitor trends in both countries, execute transactions, and maintain flexible negotiations with international suppliers, clients and distributors.
Manage Your Payables
Save time and money with a range of solutions that can streamline your payables process, reduce errors and cut down on your paperwork.
Effectively manage your payments to suppliers and employees with simple, flexible solutions available through Online Banking for Business:
- Easy - All you need is the recipient’s name and email address. No need to share financial information.
- Quick – Payment is sent within minutes. Recipients can deposit the money immediately after being notified through their financial institution’s online banking service1.
- Secure – money is transferred within the security of BMO Online Banking and the shared security question you create with the recipient means only he or she can access the money you send.
Interac e-Transfer is ideal for non-frequent payments, for things like payroll for temporary staff, insurance claim payouts, company rebates and emergency fund disbursements.
To learn more about Interac e-Transfer, view this online demo.
- Wire Payments: Send wire payments anywhere in the world securely, quickly and easily.Learn More
- Foreign Exchange: Make payments in foreign currencies.
- Tax & Bill Payments: Pay bills and taxes online, anytime.Learn More
Simplify and manage your corporate expenses with our Corporate Card solutions which all offer MasterCard®†* global acceptance
Our suite of Corporate Cards offers comprehensive solutions that can be tailored to the unique needs of your business. Our cards include features such as global MasterCard acceptance, a range of insurance protection for your organization and employees, robust online expense management tools, and the ability to customize transaction limits and controls.
- Combining convenience, flexibility and functionality into a single card
- Consolidate purchasing, travel and fleet spend into one program
- Declining balance functionality available
- Manage your corporate travel expenses efficiently and cost effectively
- Travel worry free with our comprehensive travel insurance
- Flexible payment and billing options with central billing or individual cardholder billing
- Monitor and manage your fleet expenses
- Customized spend controls designed for your unique and specific fleet (or transportation) spend needs. Cards can be issued to vehicles or specific drivers
- For corporations and organizations that want to better manage one-time or recurring payments
- Reloadable and non-reloadable cards are available
- Use for promotion, compensation or rewards programs for employees or customers
- When you have revenues of $5 million to $100 million
- Consolidate all your business spending with this single card solution
- Choose from multiple card offerings including CashBack® rewards and AIR MILES®† Reward Miles
- Pay any supplier electronically, including those who do not accept MasterCard®*
- Maximize cash flow by controlling when an invoice is paid
- Take advantage of additional days payable outstanding by leveraging a corporate card payment cycle
- Request ad-hoc virtual cards with no special technology or software requirements
- Reduced risk of fraud – no need to share your real card number with merchants/suppliers
- Assign additional spend controls compared to a traditional corporate card
Manage Your Receivables
Improve the efficiency of your collections processing and accelerate your access to funds. We can help you quickly capture and convert sales and enhance your cash flow with these solutions:
Information Reporting & Risk Management
Real-time, accurate reporting gives you a clear picture of your finances, helping you better manage and monitor your cash flow.
Access the information you need to make sound cash management decisions, including:
Reduce the Risk of Fraud and Help Protect Your Business
Digital Cheque Service helps deter fraud risk through a combination of features and options including:
1 Email is used for notification purposes and to provide instructions on how to deposit the money.
®†† Diners Club and Diners Club International with the split circle device are registered trademarks of Diners Club International Ltd.
®†* MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Inc. Used under license.
®* Interac the Interac Logo and Interac e-Transfer are registered trademarks of Interac Inc. Used under license.
®** AIR MILES is a trademark of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Bank of Montreal.
®*** Registered trademark of International Business Machines Corporation
® All trademarks not otherwise identified above are the property of their respective owners