Manage your business travel expenses with a Travel & Entertainment Card
- Business Travel is worry free with comprehensive travel insurances included on all Travel & Entertainment (T&E) cards
- Employee Card usage can be tailored based on your business needs and expense policy
- Flexible billing and payment options to effectively manage your business expenses
- Manage your card program with robust online reporting and management tools
Global acceptance and worldwide support.
- Payment flexibility - The organization can make one payment for the outstanding balances using the central billing method or allow employees to make individual payments (see Statements and Billing Options below)
- Ensure your corporation is protected from unauthorized and non-business expenses, mitigate risk and protect against employee misuse
- Help facilitate compliance of corporate travel policy by tailoring card programs based on business needs. Employee account usage can be tailored at the account level, merchant category and at specific vendors
- Corporate Travel Account - Issued in the name of a department, these are cardless accounts which help centralize spend such as travel, events and large meetings allowing flexibility of pre payments and controlling spend
- Transaction data is delivered to you via BMO's online reporting tool, our proprietary web-based application that integrates seamlessly with your ERP or expense management system for easier reconciliation
- Corporations have the ability to leverage multiple product offerings to meet all your business expense needs
- Digital payments - Make purchases with your smartphone using Apple Pay®, Google Pay™.
Statement and Billing Options
Manage company spending and reconciliation with flexible billing and payment options:
- Corporate Billing/Corporate Payment - Organization receives a monthly invoice for all Cardholder activity from BMO and is responsible for payment
- Individual Billing/Individual Payment - Cardholder receives a monthly statement from BMO and is responsible for payment or Cardholder can submit an expense report and the company issues a payment to BMO for all authorized charges
- Global acceptance - BMO Mastercard®* cards are accepted at Mastercard merchants and at millions of ATM’s worldwide.
- Flight Delay Insurance - will reimburse you for meals, accommodation expenses and ground travel immediately to or from the airport if your flight has been delayed more than four hours.
- Baggage Delay Insurance - provides coverage towards the cost of replacing necessary clothing, personal, and business effects in the event that your checked baggage is delayed by a common carrier for six or more hours following your arrival at your destination.
Trip Assistance Services - When you are travelling away from home, we can help you:
- Obtain an emergency cash transfer
- Replace lost or stolen travel documents
- Locate or replace lost or stolen luggage and personal effects
- Obtain information regarding passport and visa regulations, vaccination and inoculation requirements
- Provide up-to-date advisories on health conditions
- Provide current information on weather conditions and the daily currency exchange rate for the country to which you are travelling
- Obtain consulate and embassy information
- Arrange the transmission of important messages to your family or employer in emergency situations
Consolidate all of your business spending in one card program.
Monitor and manage your fleet expenses.
Compare Corporate Cards
Choose up to four Corporate Cards to see how each lines up to the needs of your business.