Issue virtual card numbers with Payment Controller™
- Benefit from a convenient and secure method to generate ad-hoc virtual card numbers for purchase requests either for a specific payment or use
- Flexibility to execute on electronic payments strategy
A payment option offering greater security and convenience
- Web-based application with no system integration required
- Enables organizations to securely generate virtual card numbers for purchase requests, for either one-time use or a specified number of uses, with the added security for one-off non-strategic suppliers or employees who don’t qualify for their own card
- Ability to assign additional controls such as validity period, geography, transaction limit and exact amount range
- Each virtual card number can be assigned up to 29 custom data fields, which are reportable within the web-based application
Compare Corporate Cards
Choose up to four Corporate Cards to see how each lines up to the needs of your business.
® Registered trademark of Bank of Montreal
®* MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Inc. Used under license.