Consolidate business spending with a One Card
- Consolidate purchasing, travel and fleet spend in a convenient One Card solution
- Save money by having a single program to administer and maintain
- Make it convenient for employees who can use a single card to pay for multiple types of business expenses
- Manage your card program with a robust online reporting and management tool
An integrated solution combining convenience, flexibility and functionality into a single card.
Comprehensive data capture:
- Travel: Capture of airline itinerary, airline ticket number, travel agent name, airline class of service, passenger name and hotel folio data
- Purchasing: Suppliers with upgraded systems are able to provide incremental data, including sales tax amount, tax ID number and in many cases, the full line-item detail
- Fleet: Fuel vendors utilizing enhanced data such as type of fuel purchased, quantity of fuel, unit price and actual sales tax paid
- Payment flexibility: The organization can make one payment for the outstanding balance using the central billing method or allow employees to make individual payments (see Statements and Billing Options below)
- Declining Balance option is available to facilitate and control employee spending for a particular project, or to assist departments or employees with a fixed budget on a specific corporate spend initiative. This functionality depletes credit availability as purchases are made and the available credit does not replenish when payments are applied
- Department Cards issued in the name of a department, are cardless accounts which help centralize spend
- Digital payments: Make purchases with your smartphone using Apple Pay®, opens in a new window, Google Pay™, opens in a new window.
Statement and Billing Options
Manage company spending and reconciliation with flexible billing and payment options:
- Corporate Billing/Corporate Payment: Organization receives a monthly invoice for all Cardholder activity from BMO and is responsible for payment
- Individual Billing/Individual Payment: Cardholder receives a monthly statement from BMO and is responsible for payment. Or, Cardholder can submit an expense report and the company issues a payment to BMO for all authorized charges
- Cost and time savings: a single program to administer and maintain
- Employee convenience: a single card account to pay for multiple types of business expenses – travel, purchasing and fleet
- Improved supplier negotiations: centralized data on all expenditures
- Global acceptance: BMO Purchasing Card is accepted worldwide at Mastercard®* merchants and at millions of ATMs worldwide
- Global 24/7 access for emergency (lost or stolen) card replacements
- Ensure your corporation is protected from unauthorized and non-business expenses, mitigate risk and protect against employee misuse
- Includes comprehensive travel insurance and assistance benefits to provide peace of mind when conducting business away from home
Travel & Entertainment Card
Manage corporate travel expenses efficiently and cost effectively.
Monitor and manage your fleet expenses.
Compare Corporate Cards
Choose up to four Corporate Cards to see how each lines up to the needs of your business.