Permanent life insurance with guaranteed acceptance
Regardless of your health status, if you're between 40 and 75, Guaranteed-Life Plus insurance allows you to be covered immediately footnote 1 with no medical questions asked. Have the comfort of knowing that you're covered for the rest of your life as long as you continue to pay your premiums. You'll be able to provide funds to the important people in your life when you're gone.
- Canadian residents ages 40 to 75
- Guaranteed acceptance
- Basic Benefit provides tax-free cash paid directly to your beneficiary following your death. In the first two years, the basic benefit is the amount of premiums paid
- Accidental Death Benefit will pay your beneficiary five times your basic benefit if you die as a result of a covered accident and Accidental Death Benefit coverage ends when you turn 85
- Guaranteed coverage. No health questions are asked and no medical exam is required when you apply
- 30-day free look. Cancel any time within the first 30 days with no further obligation
Get a quote Step
Get a quote Step 2/2
What's not covered
Your beneficiary will not receive benefits if:
- You provide false, incorrect or incomplete information during the application process.
Additionally, the Accidental Death Benefit isn't payable if your death occurs directly or indirectly from:
- Drug or alcohol use
- War or civil disorder
- The commission or an attempt to commit, a criminal offence
This information is only a summary. Actual terms, exclusions and limitations are explained in the policy. A sample policy document can be viewed here.
How to buy?
"Helping Hands®† Registered trademark of BMO Life Assurance Company. Helping Hands services provided by Morneau Shepell."
- 1. Service provided by Helping Hands if you pass away more than 200 km from your Canadian residence. Arrangement will cover transportation of remains to your Canadian residence.
- 2. Under current tax legislation. Any interest earned during the claims process may be taxable.
- 3. Under current tax legislation. Any interest earned during the claims process may be taxable.
- 4. Accidental Death Benefit coverage ends when you turn 85.
Individual circumstances may vary. You may wish to contact the licensed insurer’s representative or a licensed insurance agent if you need advice about insurance needs.