Regardless of your health status, if you're between 40 and 75, Guaranteed-Life Plus insurance allows you to be covered immediately1 with no medical questions asked. Have the comfort of knowing that you're covered for the rest of your life as long as you continue to pay your premiums. You'll be able to provide funds to the important people in your life when you're gone.
- Canadian residents ages 40 to 75
- Guaranteed acceptance
- Basic Benefit provides tax-free cash paid directly to your beneficiary following your death. In the first two years, the basic benefit is the amount of premiums paid
- Accidental Death Benefit will pay your beneficiary five times your basic benefit if you die as a result of a covered accident and Accidental Death Benefit coverage ends when you turn 85
- Guaranteed coverage. No health questions are asked and no medical exam is required when you apply
- 30-day free look. Cancel any time within the first 30 days with no further obligation
Get a quote Step 1/2
What's not covered
This information is only a summary. Actual terms, exclusions and limitations are explained in the policy. A sample policy document can be viewed here.
How to buy
- Coverage for the full Accidental Death Benefit starts as soon as your policy becomes effective and continues until you turn 85. Death must occur within 90 days of the accident. During the first two years, the basic benefit is equal to the monthly payments you've made. After this time, it's in full force (the amount you have chosen) for the rest of your life.
- Coverage is based on premium level chosen, gender, age and smoking status at time of enrollment.
- Under current tax legislation. Any interest earned during the claims process may be taxable.
- Accidental Death Benefit coverage ends when you turn 85.