“I'm young and in great shape, so why do I need life insurance?" If that sounds familiar, welcome to the club ― 27 per cent of surveyed Canadians feel their good health (Opens in new tab) gives them a free pass to bypass a life insurance policy.1
But as you may know, you only live once. Only in this context, we mean it in the literal sense. Aging and health concerns probably shouldn't be the only triggers for wanting to create a safety net. Perhaps you're about to go through a major milestone, you have student loan debt or you just want to be prepared in case something happens.
1. You have no idea how or when you'll pay off your student loans.
2. You enjoy the occasional vape.
Can we help?
Have one of our licensed insurance advisors
get in touch with you.
Request a call
3. You think sunscreen will only get in the way of your tan.
5. You think bacon is a major food group.
6. You accidentally spent the cash from your student loan on the latest designer purse (from every season)!
7. You're accident prone.
9. Your doctor doesn't remember who you are.
10. You just applied for a 20-year mortgage. (Or was it 30?).
Thinking about getting additional insurance? Get a quote today.