- Fast and easy enrolment
- Immediate worldwide coverage once you’ve enrolled and your first premium is paid
- You’re covered until age 76, regardless of changes to your health
|Accidental Death Benefit chosen||Common Carrier Benefit (Double the amount of Accidental Death Benefit selected)|
- Your beneficiaries receive a tax-free cash benefitfootnote 1 if your death is caused by an accidentfootnote 2
- Benefits automatically double if your death results from an accident to the common carrier while you are travelling as a fare-paying passengerfootnote 3
- Guaranteed acceptance with no medical exam to apply
- Guaranteed coverage remains in force until your 76th birthday, as long as you continue to pay your premiumsfootnote 4
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Get a quote step 1/2
What’s not covered
Your beneficiary(ies) will not receive benefits if you provide false, incorrect or incomplete information during the application process.
Your beneficiary(ies) will not receive benefits if death results from:
- Suicide or a self-inflicted injury
- The use of drugs or the influence of alcohol
- War or participation in active duty in the armed forces
- Committing or attempting to commit a criminal offence
- Air travel as pilot or crew member or if you are not a fare-paying passenger
- Racing, scuba diving, sky diving, parachuting, rock or mountain climbing, hang gliding or bungee jumping
- A workplace injury if you are a high steel construction worker, underground miner, oil rig worker, power line worker or logger
This information is only a summary. Actual terms, exclusions and limitations are explained in the policy.
- Canadian residents ages 18 to 65 can enroll for coverage up to age 76
- Coverage is automatically guaranteed
How to buy
- Apply online or over the phone
- Pay premiums monthly or yearly by credit card or automatic withdrawal from your bank account
That’s what we’re here for
Insurance issued by BMO Life Assurance Company
- Under current tax legislation. Any interest earned during the claims process may be taxable.
- Death must occur within one year of the date of the accident and before your 76th birthday.
- If you are travelling as a fare-paying passenger on a plane, train, bus or other form of Common Carrier transportation that is involved in the accident causing the death.
- Although we may change the premium for all or selected classes of policyholders, you will never be singled out for a premium increase.
Individual circumstances may vary. You may wish to contact the licensed insurer’s representative or a licensed insurance agent if you need advice about insurance needs.