Manage one-time or recurring payments with a
- For corporations and organizations that want to better manage one-time or recurring payments
- Reloadable and non-reloadable cards are available
- Use for promotion, compensation or rewards programs for employees or customers
Choose a Prepaid Card option that meets the needs of your business.
- Reloadable and non-reloadable prepaid cards
- Non-Reloadable Cards do not require the cardholder’s name to appear on the card
- Reloadable Cards can be loaded with additional funds only by the participating organization, as long as the card is active
- Standard reports are provided and custom reports are available (fees may apply)
- Non-Reloadable Card programs are simple to launch and administer
- Reloadable Cards are the fastest way to make ongoing regular payments, because funds can be made available independent of a financial institution
- Recipient has access to funds within 24 hours
- Accepted everywhere MasterCard is accepted, worldwide
- Safer than cash – if the card is lost or stolen, a replacement card can be issued
- Cardholder is afforded all the fraud protection and chargeback rights that they have on other MasterCard products
- Cardholders have 24/7 access to the web portal where they can easily check their card balance and view their recent transactions
- Program administrators can place card orders and reload funds to existing cards 24/7 via the secure and easy-to-use web portal
- Web portal access can be provided to a number of individuals in your organization with different levels of security access and load limits that you define
Compare Corporate Cards
Choose up to four Corporate Cards to see how each lines up to the needs of your business.
®* MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Inc. Used under license.