ADP®†** Payroll Services
Access everything you need to help improve compliance, reduce costs and get the best out of your most important asset: Your employees. Contact your BMO® Representative today to learn more about the services ADP offers.
Enjoy two free months of Payroll & Time & Attendance ProcessingÂ plusÂ free implementationÂ from ADP®††1
Simplify payroll for your small business
Let ADP help you:
- Feel confident your staff will be paid accurately and on time
- Stay current with provincial and federal legislation
- Save time by automating Records of Employment and by having tax remittances and T4â€™s filed on your behalf
- Easily access online reporting & pay stubs
- Streamline your Time & Attendance Management
Why is ADP the Canadian leader in Human Capital Management?
Our customers enjoy:
- A fast, simple and professional payroll
- A cloud-based or outsourced payroll that helps you get your team paid on time, every time
- Integrated, cloud-based tools to help you manage time and attendance, recruiting, performance, compensation and more
- Access to fully outsourced, shared HR services with designated HR experts, as well as on-demand access to payroll, talent and other specialists
1Receive two months of free payroll and time and attendance processing as applicable and free implementation when you are referred by Bank of Montreal ("BMO") by May 31, 2017, and execute ADP Canadaâ€™s standard services agreement by June 30, 2017. Cannot be combined with any other promotions and is only available to new ADP clients in Canada with 1-49 employees that are referred by BMO. Applies only for Small Business Payroll solutions - TeamPay by ADP, TeamPay by ADP Live, Time & Labor Management and Comprehensive Outsourcing Services. Free processing applies to the recurring payroll and time and attendance processing fees paid by you to ADP. "Recurring processing fees" exclude, without limitation: (i) any underlying payroll funding obligations (wages, taxes, third party remittances); (ii) any fees for official bank cheques, tax or special one-time reports; (iii) Year-end services; (iv) refundable deposits or third-party pass-through charges (including delivery charges); (v) direct expenses/charges (e.g. NSF fees); (vi) penalties and interest; (vii) fees for shipping, delivery and installation of equipment or software, custom programming, the sale or leasing of equipment or software, or maintenance; and (viii) income derived from the float. ADP reserves the right to discontinue or modify this promotion at any time. ADP Canada Co. is not a member of BMO Financial Group.
®Registered trade-mark of Bank of Montreal
†**ADP and the ADP Logo are registered trademarks of ADP, LLC. TeamPay by ADP is a service mark of ADP, LLC. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. Services referenced herein are provided by ADP Canada Co. ADP Canada Co. is not a member of BMO Financial Group. Copyright Â© 2016, ADP Canada Co.