Consolidate business expenses with a
A single card program to manage all of your business spending.
- A single card account to pay for multiple types of business expenses—travel, purchasing and fleet
- Turn your business expenses into great rewards with BMO Rewards, CashBack or AIR MILES Reward Miles options
- Maximize your cash flow with 21 grace days before payment is due
- Choose between Canadian and U.S. currency cards
- Enhanced insurance offerings available
- Global Acceptance: BMO Mastercard is accepted at over 68 million locations worldwide, including more than 2 million ATMs, ensuring you are never far from a Mastercard merchant or ATM
- Tap & Go: Contactless technology that allows you to pay for eligible purchases without inserting your card or having to enter a PIN. Simply “tap” your device on the terminal and away you “go”.
- Extend for BMO: Securely create virtual cards with your Corporate Card.
- BMO Spend Dynamics: Offers a robust and user-friendly online tool designed to help you manage your corporate card program more easily. It offers visibility and control over your company’s spend, in addition, its comprehensive reporting helps improve business decisions, optimize spend policies.
- Mitigate Risk: Ensure your corporation is protected from unauthorized and non-business expenses, mitigate risk and protect against employee misuse
BMO CashBack Business Mastercard
Get Cash Back on every purchase, and pay no annual fee.
Small Business Banking Plan
A flexible, cost-effective plan for online and in-branch banking.
Small Business Line of Credit
A simple and flexible financing solution that lets you borrow what you need, when you need it.
1 Subject to the terms and conditions of the BMO Rewards Program for the BMO Rewards Commercial Mastercard, BMO Rewards points are calculated based on the purchase of goods or services charged to the BMO Rewards Commercial Mastercard account, less any refunds or adjustments, rounded down to the nearest whole dollar. Cash advances (including purchases of foreign currency or travellers cheques), interest charges, fees, credit or debit adjustments and any amount other than purchases that may be charged to the account with the card, do not qualify for points. Bank of Montreal may establish other qualifying and non-qualifying transactions from time to time.
2 Award of CashBack rewards is made for purchases charged to your account (less refunds and excluding cash advances, cash-like transactions, interest charges, fees, credit or debit adjustments) and is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the BMO CashBack Commercial Card Reward Program and your BMO corporate card agreement. The amount of CashBack rewards will be rounded down to the nearest cent.
3 Offer is cumulative over the statement period. Award of AIR MILES Reward Miles is made for purchases charged to your account (less refunds and excluding cash advances, cash-like transactions, interest charges, fees, credit or debit adjustments) and is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program and your BMO corporate card agreement. The number of Miles will be rounded to the nearest whole number. Fractions of Miles will not be awarded.
4 Subject to terms and conditions, including limitations, exclusions and other important information contained in the in the BMO Mastercard Liability Waiver Program description. Program benefits provided by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada.
5 Subject to terms and conditions, including limitations, exclusions and other important information contained in the Certificate of Insurance, which is sent to new cardholders. Insurance benefits provided by Allianz Global Risks US Insurance Company (Canadian Branch).
®* Registered trademark of Mastercard International Inc. Used under license.
®† Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. and Bank of Montreal.
® Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
™ Google Pay and the Google Pay Logo are trademarks of Google LLC.