Online and Telephone Banking
Access a range of financial services and products from anywhere you have access to the Internet or a telephone*, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In addition to your day-to-day banking, such as paying bills, transferring funds, obtaining account balances, and transaction listings, use Online or Telephone Banking to:
- Transfer money via Interac®* e-Transfer.
- Purchase travellers cheques and foreign currency.
- Open a Bank account.
- Set up an Everyday Banking consolidated statement.
- View and pay your bills within Online Banking with epost™ , Canada Post’s free online mail service.
- Re-order cheques.
- Change your address information.
- Request a stop payment.
- Banking with BMO online is secure.
™ trademark of Canada Post Corporation, used under licence.
|Smart Saver Account|
|Premium Rate Savings Account|