- Digital wallet provider. If you have any questions about the digital wallet, or if you experience any problems when using the digital wallet, please contact the digital wallet provider. We are not responsible for any failure or your inability to make a purchase with the digital wallet. We are not responsible for any loss, injury, or inconvenience you may suffer as a result of a merchant refusing to accept or for you not being able to complete a transaction with the digital wallet.
- Keeping your BMO Card secure. You must only store your own fingerprints on your device to prevent others from accessing your device and the digital wallet. You must keep your User ID, passwords, device passwords and all other information required to use your BMO Card with the digital wallet confidential. You may be responsible for the full amount of any losses if you contributed to the unauthorized use of your BMO Card or failed to notify us as required in your Agreement.
- Preventing the addition or use of your BMO Card. We may not allow you to add a BMO Card or prevent you from using your BMO Card with the digital wallet if we suspect that there may be fraud associated with your BMO Card or if your account is not in good standing or for any other reason.
- Your personal information. Your personal information may be used in accordance to Our Privacy Code – Canada when you add and use your BMO Card with a digital wallet. We may share information about you with applicable card networks and digital wallet providers to detect and address fraud and enhance the digital wallet service.
- We may contact you electronically. You agree to receive electronic communications from us, including emails to the email address associated with your BMO Card. We may send you electronic communications when you add and/or use your BMO Card with the digital wallet. We are not responsible for the failure of the delivery of an electronic communication that may prevent registering or using your BMO Card with the digital wallet, even if the contact information we have from you is correct.
- Fees. We will not charge you fees to add a BMO Card to use with the digital wallet. The digital wallet provider or other third parties such as your wireless carrier may charge fees or data charges when you use the digital wallet. Refer to the digital wallet provider or your wireless carrier for details of any charges that may apply.
- We’re here to help. If you have any questions, concerns, or disputes with your BMO Credit Card, please call 1-800-263-2263 for your BMO Debit Card, please call 1-877-225-5266 or visit your local BMO branch.