The BMO World Elite Mastercard gives you:
- 3 BMO Rewards points for every $1 spent on eligible travel, dining and entertainment purchases1A,1B
- 2 BMO Rewards points for every $1 spent everywhere else1B.
- Points cover all flight charges & taxes2
- Complimentary membership in Mastercard Airport Experiences provided by LoungeKey: Plus four airport lounge passes annually.3
- Total travel and medical insurance available to customers under age 654
Exclusive offer for BMO Nesbitt Burns clients
For the first year, the annual card fee will be waived, a savings of $150 plus $50 for each additional card. Each subsequent year, the annual card fee will be waived if you spend $50,000 or more on your account.5
And, for a limited time receive up to 50,000 BMO Rewards welcome bonus points.Get 35,000 welcome points after your first card purchase and an additional 15,000 points when you spend $25,000 in the first 6 months.6
$150 annual fee*, $50 additional card annual fee (per additional card)*, 19.99% purchases, fees & other charges*, 22.99% cash advances & balance transfers*
Minimum $80,000 (individual) or $150,000 (household) annual income required.
* Ongoing interest rates, interest-free grace period, annual fees and all other applicable fees are subject to change. Cash advances include Balance Transfers, cash-like transactions and Mastercard cheques. Visit your branch; call the Customer Contact Centre at 1-866-991-4769, or visit bmo.com/creditcards for current rates and fees.
- You will earn 3 BMO Rewards points for every $1 in eligible travel, dining and entertainment purchases, up to $50,000 annually (January to December statement cycle period). The 3 BMO Rewards points includes the base earn rate of 2 BMO Rewards points for every $1 in card purchases (“Base Rewards”) and the bonus of 1 BMO Rewards point for every $1 in eligible travel, dining and entertainment purchases (“Bonus Rewards”). To earn Bonus Rewards, your purchases must be made at merchants that are classified in the Mastercard network as: airlines, car rental agencies, hotels/resorts, cruise lines, passenger railways, tour operators, timeshares, travel agencies and tour operators, dining: eating places, restaurants, drinking places, fast food restaurants and entertainment including motion picture theatres, theatrical producers, ticket agencies, bands, orchestras and miscellaneous entertainers, tourist attractions and exhibits, amusement parks, carnivals, circuses, aquariums, dolphinariums, zoos and seaquariums (“Applicable Merchants”). If you exceed $50,000 in combined annual purchases, you will continue to earn the Base Rewards. Some merchants may sell the same or similar products/services as the Applicable Merchants or are separate merchants who are located on the premises of the Applicable Merchants, but are classified by Mastercard in another manner (“Other Merchants”). You will only earn Base Rewards for purchases made at Other Merchants.
- Subject to the BMO Rewards Terms and Conditions, BMO Rewards points are calculated based on purchases of goods or services charged to the BMO World Elite Mastercard or BMO Rewards Mastercard account , less any refunds or adjustments, rounded down to the nearest whole point. Cash advances (including purchases of foreign currency or travellers cheques), interest charges, fees, credit or debit adjustments and any amount other than purchases that may be charged to the account with the card, do not qualify for points. Bank of Montreal may establish other qualifying and non-qualifying transactions from time to time.
- BMO Rewards Program redemptions are subject to fees and charges. Please see the fees, charges and pricing policy in the BMO Rewards Terms and Conditions.
- Mastercard Airport Experiences provided by LoungeKey (“MCAE”) is a worldwide program run by LoungeKey Ltd. This benefit will be available to all cardholders of a BMO World Elite Mastercard (“eligible cardholders”). Eligible cardholders are required to comply with the Conditions of Use available online at airport.mastercard.com or on the MCAE mobile application, as well as any additional terms and conditions applicable to the lounge or offer being used by the eligible cardholder. The Conditions of Use are subject to change from time to time without notice to Issuer or the eligible cardholders. Eligible cardholders wishing to access a participating MCAE lounge must present their valid, eligible BMO World Elite Mastercard or their mobile access code (this may be obtained by the eligible cardholder by registering an account at airport.mastercard.com or through the MCAE mobile application) to the lounge receptionist and reference “Mastercard Airport Experiences provided by LoungeKey.” Value and benefits of the MCAE complimentary membership are subject to change without notice. Use the four complimentary passes for yourself or to cover the cost of the lounge visit of your travelling companion. After using four passes, you can continue to enjoy lounge access for a fee of just US$27 per person, per visit.
- Subject to terms and conditions, including limitations, exclusions and other important information contained in the BMO World Elite Total Travel and Medical Protection Certificate of Insurance, which is sent to new cardholders. Out-of-Province/Out-of-Country Emergency Medical benefits are available to cardholders under the age of 65. Insurance benefits provided by Allianz Global Risks US Insurance Company (Canadian Branch) except Common Carrier Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance provided by Chubb Insurance Company of Canada.
- $50,000 spend is calculated based on purchases charged to the credit card account (less any credits or refunds). If the required spend level is achieved, a credit of your annual fees ($150 for the primary cardholder and $50 for each additional card) will appear on the same statement that shows the card’s annual fee. Additional terms and conditions apply.
- The 50,000 BMO Rewards welcome bonus points offer is limited to new BMO World Elite Mastercard accounts. Applications must be received between March 12, 2018 and October 31, 2019 (“Offer Period”) to be eligible for this offer. Receive 35,000 BMO Rewards points after your first card purchase. 35,000 BMO Rewards points will be applied to your BMO Rewards Collector Account following the first statement after your first card purchase. Receive an additional 15,000 BMO Rewards points when you spend a minimum of $25,000 (less refunds and excluding cash advances, cash-like transactions, interest charges, fees, credit or debit adjustments) within the first six (6) months from the account open date. The additional 15,000 BMO Rewards points will be credited to your Collector Account within sixty (60) business days following the qualifying $25,000 spend. This offer is not available to current or former BMO World Elite Mastercard cardholders who reinstate a closed account or open a new account. If a cardholder cancels their account within 30 days of being billed the annual card fee and the annual card fee is refunded to the cardholder, the welcome bonus will also be cancelled. If the card fee is waived, the welcome bonus will be cancelled if the cardholder cancels the card within 30 days of account opening. Existing BMO credit card cardholders who transfer into this product during the Offer Period are not eligible for this offer. Offer may be changed without notice.