What to bring to an everyday banking appointment
We look forward to seeing you. To make it easy for you, we’ve created a "what to bring" list
to help you prepare for your upcoming everyday banking appointment.
If you cannot provide an eligible piece of photo identification, and are opening a personal chequing or savings account only, you may provide two eligible pieces of identification from the lists below.
Both can be from List A - Primary Identification; or one piece can be from List A - Primary Identification and the other piece from List B - Secondary Identification.
Primary and Secondary Identification
List B - Secondary Identification
- Bank card or ATM card issued by a Canadian financial institution that has your name embossed and contains your signature
- Credit card issued by a Canadian financial institution that has your name embossed and contains your signature5
- Bank Letter of Introduction issued by Canadian financial institution
- Canadian National Institute for the Blind card with your photograph, name and signature
- Employee Identification Card with your photograph and name
If you have any questions about the identification listed above, please give us a call.