Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
How to Save, Tax-Free
A Tax-Free Savings Account makes sense for just about everybody:
- It’s a flexible savings plan that allows Canadians to save and invest tax-free, with competitive interest rates
- Contribute up to $10,000 in 2015, or more if you have available contribution room
- It’s a great way to save for short and long term goals
- No taxes on interest income or withdrawals
- You can hold a variety of investments in a TFSA (e.g., cash savings, GICs, mutual funds, bonds, stocks and more).
Open a Tax-Free
BMO Online Banking Customers can contribute or apply online.
Talk to us in person.