Start earning AIR MILES Reward Miles on every purchase you make.
Limited time: Get up to 800 AIR MILES Bonus Miles. Receive 400 Bonus Miles after the first card purchase and an additional 400 Bonus Miles when you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months‡.
- Plus Get double the Miles on every purchase at participating AIR MILES Partners16D
- 1 AIR MIILES Reward Mile for every $20 spent in card purchases16B, EVERYWHERE.
- Get up to 25% off rentals at National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car at participating locations25
Redeem Reward Miles for movie tickets, the latest gadget, or tickets to an upcoming show. You can redeem for as few as 30 Reward Miles.
- No annual fee8, additional cards free
- 19.99% for Purchases8 and 22.99% for Cash Advances8
Every time you use this BMO credit card you support faculty alumni benefits, services and events and contribute to local and international student programs
Whether you’re considering getting a certificate, diploma or degree, a first-year, or going to be a graduate soon, it’s never too early or late to give back to yourself by earning rewards. Rewards can add up quickly from buying textbooks at your campus bookstore to getting groceries if you’re not on a cafeteria meal plan. To help manage your student budget, you can also keep track of your spending with a detailed credit card statement. Even if you’re in classes, residence dorm, student centre or on the go, you can view it easily online or on your mobile device.
Credit Cards 101 – what you need to know
including Balance Insurance, Travel Protection & Medical Protection, PowerSwitch
Terms & Conditions