RESP Investment Options
An RESP offers investment flexibility. A wide range of investment options let you tailor a plan to meet your and your children's needs. BMO Bank of Montreal has products and plans to help you make the most of education savings.
Calculate education costs and savings needs with our Education Savings Calculator.
Offers you security and flexibility while earning you a competitive rate of interest. Eligible for the Continuous Savings Plan that spreads your contribution over the year.
Interest Rate% on cash savings
- Earn interest on every dollar
- Interest is calculated daily on the closing balance and paid monthly
- Eligible for CDIC deposit insurance up to applicable limits
- Transfer funds to invest in GICs and Mutual Funds at any time*
- Invest regularly by setting up a Continuous Savings Plan
- Rates are calculated on a per annum basis. Rates shown are subject to change without notice.
*provided minimum investment amount is met
BMO Target Education Portfolio’s
The BMO Target Education Portfolios are specifically designed to meet the needs of individuals saving for their child’s post-secondary education. Simply match your child’s year of birth to the portfolio date closest to when you think they will head off to school and we will take care of the rest.
BMO Mutual Funds
BMO Mutual Funds let you choose from a wide range of professionally-managed, diversified funds for an RESP. We have funds to meet any education investment objective.
BMO Term Investments
Looking for security and stable guaranteed returns in an RESP? Then consider BMO Guaranteed Investment Certificates (GICs).