This card is for you, if...
...you want a faster way to collect more AIR MILES.
...you love to travel using AIR MILES.
...you have a minimum $60,000 (individual) or $100,000 (household) income.
The BMO AIR MILES World MasterCard®* gets you:
Our highest AIR MILES earning rate:1 reward mile for every $15 in card purchases1
Our exclusive 25% flight discount:Stretch your reward miles on all flights worldwide (i.e. take a 1,000 reward mile flight for only 750 reward miles)2
BMO World MasterCard Travel Protection:Coverage for car rental collision damage, flight delay & baggage insurance and more3
Double your rewards:Use your credit card
and your AIR MILES Collector Card at AIR MILES sponsors and get reward miles from both. Welcome to "double-dipping"!
Fees and Rates:
- $99 Annual fee
- 19.9% Interest rate
You spend, we reward! Turn your everyday purchases into valuable AIR MILES rewards – from dream vacations and top-brand merchandise to exciting entertainment and sports packages. Over 1,000 reward options to choose from! PLUS: The AIR MILES Reward Program offers more places to earn rewards than any other program in Canada, so you can earn reward miles even faster!
- Earn more: 1 AIR MILES reward mile for every $15 that you spend on your credit card.1 See how many AIR MILES rewards miles you could earn with your AIR MILES World MasterCard.
- Stretch your reward miles with our 25% flight discount: Exclusive to BMO AIR MILES World MasterCard customers, fly on any AIR MILES flights for 25% fewer miles than normally required.2
- Travel worry-free: We've got you covered for car rental collision damage, flight delays, baggage loss, and more3
- Dining and Entertainment Reservations and Recommendations: 24/7 access to BMO Concierge Service by calling 1-800-741-6758
More ways to earn AIR MILES reward miles faster and redeem sooner:
- Get 1.25x AIR MILES reward miles at all Shell locations in Canada4
- Get 2x reward miles5 – and get up to 25% off rentals6 – at National Car Rental & Alamo Rent A Car locations worldwide
- Triple your reward miles at Triple Rewards Plus merchants7
- Get a 25% discount on the number of AIR MILES reward miles required to redeem for environmentally friendly My Planet rewardsTM (such as transit passes and battery chargers).2
- Reduce your interest charges from 19.9% to 12.9% with our low interest rate option ($45/year).8
- Add an additional cardholder to your BMO MasterCard account (and earn even more reward miles) for only $15/year.
- Best-in-class: Named the #1 loyalty program in Canada – BMO Bank of Montreal is the only bank that offers AIR MILES reward miles on credit card and debit card purchases.
- Range of rewards: With over 1,000 reward options from hundreds of sponsors, it's easy to get the reward you want.
- Popularity: More than two-thirds of Canadian households collect AIR MILES reward miles – 10 million in Canada.
BMO World MasterCard Travel Protection*
- Travel worry-free with coverage for car rental collision damage, unexpected return home, Common Carrier Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, and more.3
- Save the cost of buying optional extended warranty insurance on your next purchase by paying with your BMO credit card. This coverage doubles the original manufacturer's warranty period up to a maximum of one additional year.
- Get added protection – items bought with your card are automatically insured against theft or damage for 90 days from date of purchase.
Zero Dollar Liability
- In case the unexpected should happen, enjoy free protection from both theft and the fraudulent use of your card. If your card is used without your authorization, you will not be liable if you notify us within 24 hours (among other criteria).
If your card is used without your authorization, you will not be liable if: you did not knowingly contribute to the unauthorized use; you used reasonable care to keep your card safe from loss, theft or misuse; you kept your PIN confidential and separate from your card; you notify us by telephone within 24 hours if you learn of the loss, theft or misuse of your card, or if you know or suspect that someone else knows your PIN; there has not been more than one unauthorized use of your card in the last 12 months, and your account is in good standing. If you don't meet these criteria, you will be liable for all charges incurred in connection with the unauthorized use.
Help Around the World and Lost or Stolen Card Replacement Funds from MasterCard Global Service®*
Enjoy peace of mind when traveling around the world. You can call us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and we'll connect you with a representative who speaks your language, and can help with:
- Lost or stolen cards
- Emergency replacement cards or up to $1,000 in emergency funds
- Locate an ATM, and more
To save you time, here's a convenient page of resources that outlines everything you need to know about your BMO AIR MILES World MasterCard terms, costs, cardholder rights and benefits.Important Information on Rates and Fees
Key information about your BMO AIR MILES World MasterCard, such as the latest fees, interest rates, grace period, minimum payment, foreign currency conversion, and more.
Billing and Rewards Pricing Policy
Find out about when and how fees and bonus points are applied to your BMO AIR MILES World MasterCard account, along with other pricing details associated with your card.
A detailed explanation of your rights and responsibilities as a BMO MasterCard cardholder.
AIR MILES Rewards Terms and Conditions
This guide outlines in detail terms and conditions governing your BMO AIR MILES World MasterCard rewards.
A detailed explanation of the specific rules and provisions (including key features and insurance) that govern your BMO AIR MILES World MasterCard.