This card is for you, if...
...you want a fun way to collect more AIR MILES reward miles.
...you love to reward yourself with travel, gifts, nights out.
...you want a credit card with no annual fee.
The BMO AIR MILES†® MasterCard®* gets you:
More ways to collect AIR MILES reward miles:1 reward mile for every $20 in purchases every time – and everywhere – you use your BMO AIR MILES MasterCard2
Double your rewards:Use your BMO MasterCard and your AIR MILES Collector Card at AIR MILES sponsors and receive AIR MILES reward miles from both. Welcome to "double-dipping"!
Fees and Rates:
- No Annual fee
- 19.9% Interest rate
Reward yourself! A fun, free way to turn your everyday purchases into a wide range of AIR MILES rewards – from travel, gift cards and merchandise to exciting entertainment packages. Over 1,000 reward options to choose from! PLUS: The AIR MILES Reward Program offers more places to earn rewards than any other program in Canada, so you can earn AIR MILES reward miles even faster!
- Pay no annual fee1
- Collect more AIR MILES reward miles: Earn one reward mile for every $20 you spend, every time – and everywhere – you use your no fee MasterCard2. See how many AIR MILES rewards miles you could earn with your BMO AIR MILES MasterCard.
- Get free extended warranty and purchase protection: : Items bought with your credit card are automatically insured against theft for 90 days. And, save the cost of buying extended warranty insurance – you're already covered.3
More ways to earn faster and redeem sooner:
- Get 1.25x AIR MILES reward miles at all Shell locations in Canada4
- Get 1.5x reward miles5 – and get up to 25% off rentals6 – at National Car Rental & Alamo Rent A Car locations worldwide
- FREE additional credit cards (earn even more AIR MILES reward miles by adding a cardholder to your BMO MasterCard account).
- Best-in-class: Named the #1 loyalty program in Canada – BMO Bank of Montreal is the only bank that offers AIR MILES reward miles on credit card and debit card purchases.
- Range of rewards: With over 1,000 reward options from hundreds of AIR MILES sponsors, it's easy to get the reward you want.
- Popularity: More than two-thirds of Canadian households collect AIR MILES reward miles – 10 million in Canada.
- Save the cost of buying optional extended warranty insurance on your next purchase by paying with your BMO credit card. This coverage doubles the original manufacturer's warranty period up to a maximum of one additional year.
- Get added protection – items bought with your card are automatically insured against theft or damage for 90 days from date of purchase.
Zero Dollar Liability
- In case the unexpected should happen, enjoy free protection from both theft and the fraudulent use of your card. If your card is used without your authorization, you will not be liable if you notify us within 24 hours (among other criteria).
If your card is used without your authorization, you will not be liable if: you did not knowingly contribute to the unauthorized use; you used reasonable care to keep your card safe from loss, theft or misuse; you kept your PIN confidential and separate from your card; you notify us by telephone within 24 hours if you learn of the loss, theft or misuse of your card, or if you know or suspect that someone else knows your PIN; there has not been more than one unauthorized use of your card in the last 12 months, and your account is in good standing. If you don't meet these criteria, you will be liable for all charges incurred in connection with the unauthorized use.
Help Around the World and Lost or Stolen Card Replacement Funds from MasterCard Global Service®*
Enjoy peace of mind when traveling around the world. You can call us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and we'll connect you with a representative who speaks your language, and can help with:
- Lost or stolen cards
- Emergency replacement cards or up to $1,000 in emergency funds
- Locate an ATM, and more
To save you time, here's a convenient page of resources that outlines everything you need to know about your BMO AIR MILES MasterCard terms, costs, cardholder rights and benefits.Important Information on Rates and Fees
Key information about your BMO AIR MILES MasterCard, such as the latest fees, interest rates, grace period, minimum payment, foreign currency conversion, and more.
A detailed explanation of your rights and responsibilities as a BMO MasterCard cardholder.
AIR MILES Rewards Terms and Conditions
This guide outlines in detail terms and conditions governing your BMO AIR MILES MasterCard rewards.
A detailed explanation of the specific rules and provisions (including key features and insurance) that govern your BMO AIR MILES MasterCard.