Get up to $470 in value in your first year!1,1b
- Welcome Offer: No annual fee for the first year1 ($120 value)
- Get 50,000 points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months1,1b ($350 value)
- Earn 3 BMO Rewards points for every $1 you spend on gas, office supplies and cell phone/internet bill payments2
- Earn 1.5 BMO Rewards points for every $1 you spend4
BMO Rewards Business Mastercard Terms & Conditions
- a) BMO Rewards Business Mastercard applications must be received between July 10, 2020 and October 31, 2021 (the “Offer Period”) to be eligible for this offer. The 50,000 BMO Rewards welcome bonus points offer and the annual fee waiver in the first year is limited to new BMO Rewards Business Mastercard accounts. You will earn 50,000 BMO Rewards points when you spend $5,000 in eligible card purchases (less refunds and excluding cash advances, cash-like transactions, interest charges, fees, credit or debit adjustments) in the first three (3) statement periods from the account open date. 50,000 BMO Rewards points will be applied to your BMO Rewards Collector Account with three (3) business days following the eligible $5,000 spend. The primary cardholder annual fee of $120 will be rebated in the first year and will appear as a fee and a credit on the primary cardholder's first statement. The primary cardholder's annual card fee applies after the first year and will appear on your account statement twelve (12) months after the account open date. If an additional cardholder is added to the account within the first year, the Additional Card annual fee of $50 per card will be charged at a prorated rate and will not be waived or rebated. This offer is not available to current or former BMO Rewards Business Mastercard cardholders who reinstate a closed account or open a new account during the “Offer Period”. Existing BMO credit card cardholders who transfer into this product during the Offer Period are not eligible for this offer. If you cancel your card within ninety (90) days of account opening, the welcome bonus will be cancelled. This offer may be withdrawn or changed without notice.
b) 50,000 points are not redeemable for cash and can be redeemed for a ticket for a short haul flight in economy class with a minimum ticket price of $357 at bmorewards.com. You can redeem for travel rewards at bmorewards.com or by calling the BMO Rewards Centre. Points can be used to cover any applicable taxes and fees. If you don't have enough points to redeem a particular travel reward, you can top up the number of points you need by purchasing those points on your card. There is no maximum top up amount for travel rewards. There is no online booking fee. We charge fees plus applicable taxes for each phone reservation, modification or cancellation of a travel reservation. For fees, please see the Important Information enclosure that is provided with your BMO credit card and any notice that we may provide you. Supplier fees for each change or cancellation to your travel arrangements may also apply and will be disclosed at the time of booking based on your specific travel reservation. Booking fees, change fees and cancellation fees are non-refundable. All travel rewards are subject to availability. Additional points or cash can be used to pay for all or a portion of the flight taxes and fees or a higher value flight.
- You will earn 3 BMO Rewards points for each dollar you spend (up to an annual limit of $50,000) at gas stations, office supply stores, and on your cell phone/internet (phone) bill payments. The 3 BMO Rewards points includes the base earn rate of 1.5 BMO Rewards point for each dollar you spend and the bonus of 1.5 BMO Rewards points for each dollar you spend in qualifying gas, office supply stores or cell phone/internet purchases. To qualify for the bonus reward points, your purchases must be made at merchants classified in the Mastercard network as Service Stations (gas stations with or without ancillary services) and Automated Fuel Dispensers (Merchant Codes: 5541 & 5542), Stationery and Office Supply Stores (Merchant Codes: 5111 & 5943) and Cellphone/Internet billings (Merchant Codes: 4812, 4814 & 4816). Some merchants may sell similar products/services or are separate merchants who are located on the premises of these merchants but are classified in another manner, in which case this bonus earn would not apply. After you reach $50,000 in qualifying gas, office supply stores or cell phone/ internet purchases, you will earn 1.5 BMO Rewards point for each dollar you spend on these purchases and on all other eligible purchases made with the card.
- Ongoing interest rates, interest-free grace period, annual fees and all other applicable fees are subject to change. Cash advances include balance transfers, cash-like transactions and Mastercard cheques. Visit bmo.com/yourbiz for current rates and fees; call the Customer Contact Centre at 1-844-385-5055, or visit your branch.
- Subject to the BMO Rewards Terms and Conditions for Business, BMO Rewards points are calculated based on purchases of goods or services charged to the BMO Rewards Business Mastercard account, less any refunds or adjustments, rounded down to the nearest whole point. Cash advances (including purchases of foreign currency or travellers cheques), interest charges, fees, credit or debit adjustments and any amount other than purchases that may be charged to the account with the card, do not qualify for points. Bank of Montreal may establish other qualifying and nonqualifying transactions from time to time.
- Please refer to your BMO Mastercard Cardholder Agreement for more information.
- Subject to terms and conditions, including limitations, exclusions and other important information contained in the BMO Business MasterCard Travel Protection Certificate of Insurance, which is sent to new cardholders. Insurance benefits provided by Allianz Global Risks US Insurance Company (Canadian Branch).
- Subject to terms and conditions, including limitations, exclusions and other important information contained in the BMO Mastercard Liability Waiver Program description, which is sent to new cardholders. Program benefits provided by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada.
- a) As an Official Partner of Cirque du Soleil in Canada, Mastercard is proud to offer BMO Mastercard cardholders access to 15% off admission to Cirque du Soleil shows touring Canada. 15% discount is automatically applied on tickets purchased via www.cirquedusoleil.com/bmomastercard. Valid on available seats. Sales are final, no refunds or exchanges. May not be combined with any other offer or promotion. Not valid on previous purchased tickets. While quantities last.
b) As an Official Partner of Cirque du Soleil in Canada, Mastercard is proud to offer BMO Mastercard cardholders access to 20% off on resident shows in Las Vegas. 20% discount is automatically applied on tickets purchased via www.cirquedusoleil.com/bmomastercard. Offer valid for selected performances and seating. Subjected to availability. Cannot be combined with any other offer discount. Offer is not valid for previously purchased tickets. Tickets subject to applicable Live Entertainment Tax, service fees, and delivery fees. Sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
- TM/® Trademarks of Bank of Montreal.
- ™*/®* Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Used under license.