Smart investing requires access to the information you need, 24 hours a day. BMO Nesbitt Burns’ Gateway® online client information centre provides that access.
Gateway opens the door to an abundance of online features, from account information to online investing tools. Gateway is available to BMO Nesbitt Burns clients, free of charge. All you need is Internet access and your Gateway password.
With Gateway you can:
- View your BMO Nesbitt Burns accounts.
- Track your investments and view the tax-adjusted average cost and the gain or loss for your portfolio holdings.
- Review your asset allocation for each account, or choose a consolidated list of all your account holdings. Our asset mix feature quickly sorts your assets into categories with percentages and market values for each group.
- Review current and previous year’s RRSP contributions.
- View current and historical investment charts, news and fundamental data.
- Create a Virtual Portfolio to track prospective stocks, options and mutual funds.
- Communicate easily with your BMO Nesbitt Burns Investment Advisor through Gateway’s Message Centre.
See Gateway in action. Check out our online tour.
Already a client?
If you’re already a BMO Nesbitt Burns client you must complete the Gateway Client Agreement form before receiving access to Gateway.
Download and print the Gateway Client Agreement directly from our site. Or contact your Investment Advisor and request that a Gateway Client Agreement form be mailed or faxed to you. Complete and sign the form and return it to your Investment Advisor. You’ll be contacted when your Gateway ID and password are available.