Shareholder and Investor Information
- Toronto Stock Exchange: BMO
- New York Stock Exchange: BMO
- BMO common shares can be bought and sold through any stock broker where our shares are listed.
Computershare Trust Company of Canada
100 University Avenue, 9th Floor
Toronto, ON M5J 2Y1
Tel: 1-800-340-5021 (Canada and U.S.) 514-982-7800 (International) Fax: 416-263-9394 or 1-800-453-0330 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact the Bank's transfer agent, Computershare Trust Co.
- For other administrative shareholder enquiries, please contact:
Bank of Montreal
Corporate Secretary's Department
1 First Canadian Place, 21st Floor
Toronto, ON M5X 1A1
Tel: 416-867-6785 Fax: 416-867-6793 Email: email@example.com
- Please click here to refer to the Preferred shares section of the BMO Investor Relations website.
- Please click here for current ratings.
- Please click here to visit the Dividend Reinvestment Plan page.
Financial Reporting and Disclosure
- BMO's fiscal year end runs from November 1, to October 31.
- F2016 will end on October 31, 2016
- Q1 - February 23, 2016
- Q2 - May 25, 2016
- Q3 - August 23, 2016
- Q4 - December 6, 2016
- Click here to view the Bank's latest quarterly financial results.
- Click SEDAR Filings to access the Bank's corporate profile page on the SEDAR website. At the bottom of this page, click "View This Public Company's Documents" for a complete list of the Bank's Canadian regulatory filings.
- Click EDGAR Filings to access the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's EDGAR database of U.S. regulatory filings. Enter "BMO" in the "Ticker" box to begin your search for the Bank's historical filings.
- To avoid the potential or perception of Selective Disclosure, the Enterprise will observe a “Quiet Period” commencing on the first day following the end of each quarter and ending with the issuance of a news release disclosing results for the financial period just ended. During the Quiet Period the Enterprise will not initiate any meetings or telephone contacts with the Investor Community or media, but will respond to unsolicited inquiries concerning publicly disclosed Material Information or non material matters.
- If the Enterprise is invited to participate during a Quiet Period in Investor Community meetings or conferences organized by others, the Head of Investor Relations and the General Counsel jointly decide whether to participate. At such meetings or conferences, the Authorized Spokesperson must avoid Selective Disclosure of any non–Public Material Information and any discussion of non Public Financial Information. If possible, the Authorized Spokesperson will follow a written script approved by the Head of Investor Relations, the General Counsel, and any other member of the Disclosure Committee.
- KPMG LLP was appointed as the auditor of the Bank for the 2016 fiscal year.
- The auditor is nominated by management and voted on at the Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Please click here to find shareholder information for M&I.
- Please click here to visit the "Who We Are" section of the website.
- Please click here to order an information package on the Bank.
- Please click here for the executive bios.
- Please click here to access the Bank's careers web site.
- Q2 2016 Corporate Fact Sheet
- Q2 16 Investor Presentation
- Latest Quarterly Results
- Corporate Governance
- Dividend Information
- Corporate Responsibility Report
- Environmental, Social and Governance Report and Public Accountability Statement
- Shareholder Engagement Policy
- BMO's shareholder Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP Plan)