The Funds and Share Classes below have been admitted to UK Reporting Fund Regime:
- BMO LGM Global Emerging Markets Growth & Income Fund Class B Income and Class B Accumulating (with effect from 1st October 2010)
- BMO LGM Frontier Markets Fund Class A Income, Class B Income and Class B Accumulating (with effect from 1st October 2011)
- BMO LGM Frontier Markets Fund Class E Accumulating (with effect from 28th December 2012)
- BMO LGM Asian Growth & Income Fund Class B Accumulating (with effect from 28 November 2013)
- BMO LGM Global Emerging Markets Growth & Income Fund Class E Accumulating (with effect from 17 February 2014)
- BMO LGM Asian Growth & Income Fund Class B Accumulating (with effect from 17 October 2014)
UK taxable investors who hold shares in a Fund which has "Reporting Fund" status as at the last day of the fund's accounting period are required to review the yearly information posted on this website and include the relevant details on their UK tax return. Investors should be aware that the Fund umbrella, namely, BMO Investments II Ireland plc changed its accounting year end from 30 September to a calendar year basis. As such, there are two reporting periods for the 12 months to 30 September 2014 and three months to 31 December 2014 for UK reporting status purposes. UK investors should make note of same when determining their personal tax liability. Income details per share class unit will be duly set out in the corresponding investor reports for both of these relevant periods. As LGM Investments is unable to provide personal tax advice, investors should seek professional tax advice if they require further clarification.
LGM Investments will apply for Reporting Fund Status in relation to recently launched Share classes of the BMO LGM Asian Smaller Companies Fund and BMO LGM Greater India Fund in order for these Share Classes to be admitted to UK Reporting Fund Regime.
Click here for a Summary of the UK Reporting Fund Regime. This is intended as a general summary only, based on current law and practice in force as of June 2015. Such law and practice may be subject to change, and the below summary is not exhaustive. This summary should not be taken to constitute legal or tax advice and shareholders should consult their own professional advisers as to the UK tax treatment of returns from the holding of shares in BMO Investments II (Ireland) plc.
Click here to access the Reportable Income for each of the subfunds in the regime as at the end of the last reporting period.
With effect from 1 October 2013, the above Funds have applied operational equalisation on subscriptions and redemptions.