This credit card is for you, if...
...you want to reward yourself with travel, merchandise and gift cards.
...you want travel rewards with no restrictions.
… you want reward points that cover ALL charges, including taxes.
The BMO Rewards MasterCard®* gets you:
1% back for travel on all card purchases1Here's how it works:
- Spend = $5,000 on card purchases
- Earn = 5,000 BMO Rewards points
- Redeem = $50 towards travel
Redeem points for merchandise, gift cards or charitable donations.It's up to you. You can even redeem towards contributions into your BMO investment account2
Flexible travel rewards:Redeem anytime with no blackout periods and cover ALL flight charges, including taxes. PLUS: Points never expire3
Fees and Rates:
- $35 Annual fee
- 19.9% Interest rate
Turn everyday purchases into valuable rewards – for merchandise, gift cards, and travel – with no restrictions on flights, time of year or seating.
- Take your travel points further: Apply travel credits toward the retail price of your flight – no markups – so the cheaper the trip, the fewer points you need
- Travel with confidence with our Common Carrier insurance coverage4
- Add a cardholder to your BMO MasterCard account (and earn even more BMO Rewards points) for free
- Double BMO Rewards points5 and up to 25% off rentals at National Car Rental locations worldwide6
- Earn 1 BMO Rewards point for every $1 in credit card purchases toward merchandise, gift cards, travel, and more - that's 1% back in travel
- Redeem points for a range of valuable rewards, from electronics and housewares to charitable donations
- Book any seat on any flight – or any hotel, or vacation package – no restrictions
- Use bmorewards.com to book your vacation, flight or holiday package, at competitive rates
Feel protected wherever you are – with the exclusive insurance and protection that comes with your BMO Rewards MasterCard:
BMO Rewards Common Carrier Protection
- Feel protected while you travel with Common Carrier Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance coverage, which also covers dependants.
- Save the cost of buying optional extended warranty insurance on your next purchase by paying with your BMO credit card. This coverage doubles the original manufacturer's warranty period up to a maximum of one additional year.
- Get added protection – items bought with your card are automatically insured against theft or damage for 90 days from date of purchase.
Zero Dollar Liability
- In case the unexpected should happen, enjoy free protection from both theft and the fraudulent use of your card. If your card is used without your authorization, you will not be liable if you notify us within 24 hours (among other criteria).
If your card is used without your authorization, you will not be liable if: you did not knowingly contribute to the unauthorized use; you used reasonable care to keep your card safe from loss, theft or misuse; you kept your PIN confidential and separate from your card; you notify us by telephone within 24 hours if you learn of the loss, theft or misuse of your card, or if you know or suspect that someone else knows your PIN; there has not been more than one unauthorized use of your card in the last 12 months, and your account is in good standing. If you don't meet these criteria, you will be liable for all charges incurred in connection with the unauthorized use.
Help Around the World and Lost or Stolen Card Replacement Funds from MasterCard Global Service®*
Enjoy peace of mind when travelling around the world. You can call us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and we'll connect you with a representative who speaks your language, and can help with:
- Lost or stolen cards
- Emergency replacement cards or up to $1,000 in emergency funds
- Locate an ATM, and more
BMO MasterCard®* Balance Insurance - $0.94 per $100 (plus applicable taxes) of your monthly statement balance
To save you time, here's a convenient page of resources that outlines everything you need to know about your BMO Rewards MasterCard terms, costs, cardholder rights and benefits.Important Information
Key information about your BMO Rewards MasterCard, such as the latest fees, interest rates, grace period, minimum payment, foreign currency conversion, and more.
A detailed explanation of your rights and responsibilities as a BMO MasterCard cardholder.
BMO Rewards Agreement
This guide outlines in detail the terms and conditions governing your BMO Rewards MasterCard rewards.
A detailed explanation of the rules and provisions that govern your BMO Rewards MasterCard.