You and your immediate family have access to:
- Speak to a registered nurse on the Health Information Hotline at any time
- Referrals to help you find child, senior, home and convalescent care
- The online Health and Wellness Resource Library
- 24/7 counselling services over the phone or online in 140 languages
- Caregiver and beneficiary support after your death
Whether you need to find a babysitter at the last minute or palliative care for an elderly parent, pick up the phone and a friendly, knowledgeable Helping Hands consultant is always available to give advice and direct you to services in your community. Whatever the situation, you and your family can depend on this confidential service to assist you when life gets challenging.
Enrollment in this program is included in the EasyOne Life and Guaranteed Hospital Cash plans and, as a customer, you have immediate access and don’t have to wait until you make a claim to use it. Helping Hands® services are provided by Sheppell•fgi, Canada’s leading provider of personal and organizational assistance programs. Visit their website (Opens in new tab) to learn more about their services.
Testimonial quote: “When Dad was diagnosed, it threw the whole family for a loop. He had always been our rock. We’re grateful Helping Hands was there to help us through those difficult days.”