Living Benefit plans 10, 20, 75 and 100
Living Benefit 10 and 20 plans
- We guarantee automatic renewal of your 10 or 20 year coverage until you are 75 without needing to take medical exams. Your premiums are based on your age at renewal.
- We also provide the flexibility for you to convert to a permanent Living Benefit 75 or 100 policy
- Optional Return of Premium on Death benefit (ROPD)
Living Benefit 75 and 100 plans
- Coverage to age 75 or 100
- Premiums guaranteed never to increase
- Premiums for Living Benefit 100 plan can also be paid over 15 years
- Optional Return of Premium on Death (ROPD) benefit
- Optional Return of Premium on Surrender or Expiry (ROPS) benefits*
BMO Insurance Health Advocate™ Plan
* ROPS will return the sum of the eligible premiums** paid on the surrendered Critical Illness Benefit amount from the Policy Effective Date to the Option Election Date.
** Eligible premium includes the policy’s annual premium, modal loading, policy fee, medical extras plus any ROPS/ROPX or ROPD rider premiums if elected. Refer to the policy contract for details.
† BMO Insurance offers the services on a referral basis only and will not charge you for the services provided. Morneau Shepell and Best Doctors will not charge you for the services they provide. You may however, incur additional costs for services or for providers that may be referred to you by Morneau Shepell or Best Doctors. These additional charges are incurred at your sole discretion and BMO Insurance will not be liable for their payment.
Have a licensed insurance advisor contact you.
Find answers to your insurance questions