Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
Help me choose Step 1/2
We're sorry, we don't seem to have a product that suits your needs at the moment.
A Licensed Insurance Advisor will be able to offer you a variety of options.
Find an independent Insurance Advisor in your area
Where do you live?
Be prepared for the unexpected
Despite how careful we are, fatal AccidentsAccident: A sudden, unexpected, unforeseeable, unavoidable external event that occurs while the policy is in force. can happen at any time. How would your family cope financially if you passed away in an accident? For just pennies a day, the Accidental Death Benefit can help provide your dependants with some financial assistance if you suddenly pass away in an AccidentAccident: A sudden, unexpected, unforeseeable, unavoidable external event that occurs while the policy is in force..
- Coverage amounts from $50,000 to $250,000
- Coverage doubles if you are fare-paying passenger and die in an accident on public transportation that is involved in the accident
- Fast and easy enrolment
- No medical exam is required to enroll
- Immediate worldwide coverage when you pay your first premium
- Covered until you're 76 even if your health changes
Financial support during a life-altering illness
You don't always know what's around the corner in life but you can be prepared for some of the possibilities. If you were diagnosed with a serious illness, would you be able to cope financially, especially if you couldn't work? Life Recovery Plus is a critical illness insurance that can help you get back on your feet financially if you suffer a Heart Attack, Stroke or Life-Threatening Cancer.
- Gives you time to recover without having to worry immediately about your finances
- Two affordable plans to choose from that meet your budget
- Cash benefit of up to $50,000 can be used help find the best treatment or spend however you want
- Consult with medical specialists globally through the Best Doctors® program
®Registered trademark of Best Doctors, Inc. used under licence.
A critical illness could happen to anyone, at anytime
With medical advances, many people survive illnesses that used to often result in death. But the treatment and recovery period for these illnesses can often be long and, without proper planning, this could result in a strain on your finances. That’s why there’s critical illness insurance.
- Coverage amounts from $25,000 - $2,000,0000
- Helps financially protect your family from the impact of a critical illness
- Provides immediate funds to you upon diagnosis and survival of a covered condition, such as life-threatening cancer, stroke or a heart attack
- Lump sum benefit can be used any way you choose
Help Me Choose