Protect your finances from the hidden costs of cancer
Toll-free, 8am to 5pm weekdays for more information
Well Woman from BMO Insurance offers risk-free financial protection against women’s cancer.
- Exclusively for women ages 18 to 55
- Provides cash upon cancer diagnosis to use any way you want
- No medical required
- Plus, get back every penny you paid if you stay healthy
Interested in Well Woman from BMO Insurance?
Are my finances at risk if I develop women's cancer?
With a diagnosis of cancer, you could be facing unexpected costs that may not be covered by your provincial or private insurance plan.
- If you were unable to work, how would you pay your mortgage or rent?
- If you are hospitalized, would you have to pay for childcare?
- You could be faced with added expenses that you have to pay out of your own pocket such as prescription drugs, anti-nausea medication, in-home healthcare, homemaking services, even taxis or parking for medical appointments.
More information on women's cancer
Well Woman Support Tree
of our goal reached as of
March 9, 2011
See how women across Canada have been helping to spread the word to their friends about the unexpected costs of women's cancer through the Well Woman Support Tree.
For every Support Tree created, BMO will donate $1 to Wellspring Cancer Support Centres, who provide support, education, and coping skills to individuals and families across Canada. Help us reach our goal of 50,000 Support Trees.