Personal and Financial Concierge Services
enCircle*, a comprehensive, all-in-one concierge service will organize and arrange for almost any type of help you need to manage your busy personal and financial life.
It's the most comprehensive client service and support program offered by a Canadian private bank.
Many enCircle services are especially useful to mature family members – and those who care about them.
A dedicated BMO Private Banking enCircle advisor can personalize a program to assist you and/or your family members, whatever your particular needs or situation. Then you leave the administrative details to us and we'll report back to you every step of the way.
Whatever your life or career stage, this all-in-one service offers:
- Peace of mind
As an enCircle client, you will benefit from:
Bill Payment – timely payment of bills; electronic deposit of government and/or company pensions; gift-giving and charitable donations
Income Tax Preparation – collection of your tax information; coordination with an independent accounting firm to prepare and file your tax return
Investment Management – assessment of your investment objectives; development of an investment plan that best meets your goals; ongoing management of your portfolio
Platinum Banking – personal banking services for your everyday banking and credit needs, including U.S. banking services
Estate and Trust Planning – assistance with wills, powers of attorney, trusts, estate administration
Lifestyle Services – access to an exclusive 1-800 number and website, available 24/7, to obtain services pertaining to home and family, health and fitness, travel, leisure, entertainment, elder care, health care, domestic household support and much more
Family Education Services – small, private courses, covering the basics of sound financial management, plus some of the more complex aspects, for you and your family (including young adult children)
Consolidated Statement Package – statements summarizing the activity in your enCircle account
enCircle clients include:
- busy professionals
- business owners who have too much to do
- travellers away frequently or for long periods of time
- individuals/families planning ahead for financial and care management
- retired individuals and couples who want to be free of day-to-day financial management
- families concerned about the healthcare needs of a mature loved one
- families living far from a loved one who needs assistance with financial management
A dedicated enCircle advisor will work with you and/or your family members. Together, you will agree on your specific financial and lifestyle needs. Backed by a team of BMO Private Banking professionals (both our own specialists and external experts), your advisor will create and help implement a plan that offers the best solutions. Your enCircle advisor will look after the day-to-day administration of the details.
Meet with us
Would you like to learn more about our unique enCircle solution? There are three easy ways you can contact one of our private banking professionals today.
* Banking services are provided by Bank of Montreal, trust and estate services are provided by BMO Trust Company, investment management services are provided by BMO Private Investment Counsel Inc., and lifestyle services are provided by Morneau Shepell Ltd.