If you have a family or other people who depend on you, you already understand the importance of life insurance. Yet getting the coverage you need isn’t always straightforward. EasyOne Life insurance was designed to give you the guaranteed protection you need if you are between the ages of 50 and 80. You only have to confirm that you have no Serious Illness. It’s an easy and affordable way to strengthen your family’s financial safety net and provide you and your loved ones with peace of mind.
Questions? Ready to apply?
A little planning goes a long way
Perhaps you want to ensure that funeral and other final expenses, outstanding medical bills or other debt won’t burden your family. Or you want to leave something extra to your children, grandchildren or someone special to you. Whatever your goal, EasyOne Life can help by providing your beneficiary with a tax-free cash benefit of $2,500 to $25,000 upon your death.
Get more than you expect with EasyOne Life
- All cash benefits are paid directly to your loved ones — we will mail out payment to your beneficiaries within 2 business days of the date we receive all the necessary documents.
- Benefits are 100% tax-free so every dollar of the cash benefit is paid to your loved ones.
- Get confidential around-the-clock guidance and advice through the Helping Hands® program. For as long as your EasyOne Life plan is in force, you and your family will have access to referrals to home care, child care and elder care services, online health resources and services to help you improve your nutrition or stop smoking. The Helping Hands program is included with your plan at no additional cost to you.
- Get immediate coverage — you’re protected from the day we receive your completed application, even before your first premium is due.
- 30-day free look. Cancel any time within the first 30 days with no further obligation.
- We’ll bring you home – if you pass away more than 200 km from your Canadian residence, we will arrange and pay for transportation to bring you back to your home in Canada.
BMO Life Assurance Company is in no way liable for the provision of Helping Hands services, nor liable for the nature of quality of the services provided by Shepell FGI L.P. BMO Life Assurance Company reserves the right to change the service provider or change the nature of the services at any time without notice.
- You are guaranteed acceptance for EasyOne Life if you’re a Canadian resident between the ages of 50 and 80 and can sign a declaration of health that says you have no Serious Illness.
- No medical exam — you don’t have to see a doctor to enrol.
- This coverage is for individuals only. One policy per person.
Immediate, affordable insurance coverage
With benefit levels from $2,500 up to $25,000, EasyOne Life is a simple way to get the insurance coverage you need to protect your loved ones in the event of your death. You also save money when you select a larger benefit amount. The greater the benefit level, the lower your cost for each $1,000 of insurance protection. So the higher the coverage level you choose, the more you’ll save.
You’re covered for life
You are covered for life as long as you continue to pay your premiums. Your EasyOne Life insurance protection is guaranteed not to decrease and your premium is guaranteed never to increase for as long as you own the policy – even if your health changes. Your full life insurance protection is in place from the very first day coverage begins. There is no waiting period.
What’s not covered
All insurance products have some limitations and exclusions you should understand in advance. In this case, you will not receive benefits if:
- your death results from suicide within two years after you get your policy, although we will refund your premiums in this case
- you provide false information in your serious illness declaration or about your non-smoking status
Keep in mind that this information is only a summary. Actual terms, exclusions and limitations are explained in the policy that will be issued to you. You can always sign up for a 30-day free look to see full details in the terms and conditions of your EasyOne Life insurance policy. Please review carefully upon receipt.
Choose the level of coverage you need
EasyOne insurance offers a range of coverage options to suit both your needs and your budget. Premium rates are based on gender, smoking status, amount of coverage selected and your age at enrolment. Plus, once you sign up, your monthly premium stays the same, even as you get older.
All insurance provided through BMO Life Assurance Company.