This card is for you, if...
...you like to cross-border shop.
...you book hotels and rental cars for U.S. travel.
...you buy online from U.S. retailers.
The BMO U.S. Dollar MasterCard®* gets you:
No exchange rate surprises:U.S. credit card purchases are charged in U.S. dollars
Double the manufacturer's warranty on your credit card purchases, plus:Your items are protected from theft or damage for 90 days1
Get a rebate on our low annual fee ($35):If your annual BMO U.S. Dollar MasterCard purchases total US$1,000 or more, the annual fee for the next year will be rebated to your credit card2
Fees and Rates:
- US$35 Annual fee
- 19.9% Interest rate
Get a BMO U.S. Dollar Premium Rate Savings Account and enjoy the convenience of:
- Paying your BMO U.S. Dollar credit card bill in U.S. dollars instantly.
- Converting Canadian funds to U.S. dollars when U.S. exchange rates are low.
Make U.S. travel and shopping more convenient with your U.S. dollar credit card – avoid the cost and uncertainty of fluctuating exchange rates by making U.S. purchases in U.S. funds.
- Conveniently pay for U.S. purchases in U.S. dollars – with no costly exchange rate surprises
- Get free extended warranty and purchase protection: Items bought with your credit card are automatically insured against theft for 90 days. And you save the cost of buying extended warranty insurance – you're already covered.1
- Enjoy free Zero Dollar Liability protection from both theft and fraudulent use of your credit card3
- Get a rebate on our low annual fee ($35): If your annual BMO U.S. Dollar MasterCard purchases total US$1,000 or more, the annual fee for the next year will be rebated to your credit card2
- FREE additional credit cards
- Save the cost of buying optional extended warranty insurance on your next purchase by paying with your BMO credit card. This coverage doubles the original manufacturer's warranty period up to a maximum of one additional year.
- Get added protection – items bought with your card are automatically insured against theft or damage for 90 days from date of purchase.
Zero Dollar Liability
- In case the unexpected should happen, enjoy free protection from both theft and the fraudulent use of your card. If your card is used without your authorization, you will not be liable if you notify us within 24 hours (among other criteria).
If your card is used without your authorization, you will not be liable if: you did not knowingly contribute to the unauthorized use; you used reasonable care to keep your card safe from loss, theft or misuse; you kept your PIN confidential and separate from your card; you notify us by telephone within 24 hours if you learn of the loss, theft or misuse of your card, or if you know or suspect that someone else knows your PIN; there has not been more than one unauthorized use of your card in the last 12 months, and your account is in good standing. If you don't meet these criteria, you will be liable for all charges incurred in connection with the unauthorized use.
Help Around the World and Lost or Stolen Card Replacement Funds from MasterCard Global Service®*
Enjoy peace of mind when travelling around the world. You can call us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and we'll connect you with a representative who speaks your language, and can help with:
- Lost or stolen cards
- Emergency replacement cards or up to $1,000 in emergency funds
- Locate an ATM, and more
To save you time, here's a convenient page of resources that outlines everything you need to know about your BMO U.S. Dollar MasterCard terms, costs, cardholder rights and benefits.Important Information on Rates and Fees
Key information about your BMO U.S. Dollar MasterCard, such as the latest fees, interest rates, grace period, minimum payment, foreign currency conversion, and more.
A detailed explanation of your rights and responsibilities as a BMO MasterCard cardholder.
A detailed explanation of the rules and provisions that govern your BMO U.S. Dollar MasterCard.