This card is for you, if...
...you love to earn cash just by using your MasterCard.
...you want free roadside assistance.
...you have a minimum $60,000 (individual) or $100,000 (household) income.
The BMO CashBack World MasterCard®* gets you:
Our biggest cash rebate:Get an annual cash credit on your account – $1.25 CashBack® for every $100 in credit card purchases – with no limits or restrictions on how you spend it1
FREE roadside assistance:No need to buy other coverage (a $69/year value)2
BMO World MasterCard Travel Protection:Coverage for car rental collision damage, flight delay & baggage insurance and more3
Fees and Rates:
- $79 Annual fee
- 19.9% Interest rate
Reward yourself with cash back to your credit card on every purchase you make! The more you spend, the more you earn – with no limits or restrictions on your cash rebate.
- Earn cash by using your MasterCard: With 1.25% CashBack on every purchase, spending $10,000 a year gives you a $125 rebate to your credit card!1
See how much CashBack you can earn with the BMO CashBack World MasterCard.
- Earn even more CashBack on gas:– with 3% CashBack at all Shell locations in Canada. Spending $100 a week on gas means you get back more than $150 at the end of the year on your BMO MasterCard4
- Triple your cash rebate with 3% CashBack5 – and get up to 25% off rentals6
– at National Car Rental & Alamo Rent A Car locations worldwide
- Dining and Entertainment Reservations and Recommendations: 24/7 access to BMO Concierge Service by calling 1-800-741-6758
- Get FREE help on the road – with BMO Roadside Assistance – and save yourself the cost of buying alternative coverage: Includes battery boosts, flat-tire change, lock-out service and towing (a $69/year value)2
- Get free BMO World Travel Protection: includes Car Rental Collision Damage, flight delay & baggage insurance3
- Get free extended warranty and purchase protection: : Items bought with your credit card are automatically insured against theft for 90 days. And save the cost of buying extended warranty insurance – you're already covered7
- Convenient concierge service: makes your personal and professional life easier with 24-hour access to financial, entertainment and leisure arrangements
- Add an additional cardholder to your BMO MasterCard account (and earn even more CashBack) for only $15/year
BMO World MasterCard Travel Protection
- You and your family are well covered should an emergency or unexpected event disrupt your trip. This protection includes coverage for car rental collision damage, flight delay & baggage insurance and more.
BMO Basic Roadside Assistance
- Take worry-free road-trips anywhere in Canada or mainland U.S. With this roadside service, you're one phone call away from whatever emergency service you may need: four service calls a year, up to 10 km towing, battery boosts, flat-tire change, winching and lock-out service. (Additional cardholders free.)2
- Save the cost of buying optional extended warranty insurance on your next purchase by paying with your BMO credit card. This coverage doubles the original manufacturer's warranty period up to a maximum of one additional year.
- Get added protection – items bought with your card are automatically insured against theft or damage for 90 days from date of purchase.
Zero Dollar Liability
- In case the unexpected should happen, enjoy free protection from both theft and the fraudulent use of your card. If your card is used without your authorization, you will not be liable if you notify us within 24 hours (among other criteria).
If your card is used without your authorization, you will not be liable if: you did not knowingly contribute to the unauthorized use; you used reasonable care to keep your card safe from loss, theft or misuse; you kept your PIN confidential and separate from your card; you notify us by telephone within 24 hours if you learn of the loss, theft or misuse of your card, or if you know or suspect that someone else knows your PIN; there has not been more than one unauthorized use of your card in the last 12 months, and your account is in good standing. If you don't meet these criteria, you will be liable for all charges incurred in connection with the unauthorized use.
Help Around the World and Lost or Stolen Card Replacement Funds from MasterCard Global Service®*Enjoy peace of mind when travelling around the world. You can call us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and we'll connect you with a representative who speaks your language, and can help with:
- Lost or stolen cards
- Emergency replacement cards or up to $1,000 in emergency funds
- Locate an ATM, and more
To save you time, here's a convenient page of resources that outlines everything you need to know about your BMO CashBack World® MasterCard terms, costs, cardholder rights and benefits.Important Information on Rates and Fees
Key information about your BMO CashBack World MasterCard, such as the latest fees, interest rates, grace period, minimum payment, foreign currency conversion, and more.
A detailed explanation of your rights and responsibilities as a BMO MasterCard cardholder.
BMO CashBack Rewards Terms and Conditions
This guide outlines in detail terms and conditions governing your BMO CashBack World MasterCard rewards.
A detailed explanation of the specific rules and provisions (including key features and insurance) that govern your BMO CashBack World MasterCard.