BMO CashBack World MasterCard
Our biggest cash rebate – 1.25% back to your credit card – turns everyday purchases into cash rewards.
Earn cash just by using your credit card
HELP ON THE ROAD
Get free roadside assistance
Feel protected anywhere with the exclusive travel insurance that comes with your BMO MasterCard
The BMO CashBack World MasterCard gets you:
Our biggest cash rebate
Get an annual cash credit on your account – $1.25 CashBack® for every $100 in credit card purchases – with no limits or restrictions on how you spend it1
Free roadside assistance
No need to buy other coverage (a $69/year value)2
BMO World MasterCard Travel Protection:
Coverage for car rental collision damage, flight delay & baggage insurance and more 3
Fees and Rates:
$79 Annual fee
19.9% Interest rate
How much CashBack can I earn each year?
Reward yourself with cash back to your credit card on every purchase you make! The more you spend, the more you
earn – with no limits or restrictions on your cash rebate.
Earn cash by using your MasterCard
With 1.25% CashBack on every purchase, spending $10,000 a year gives you a $125 rebate to your credit card!1
Get FREE help on the road with BMO Roadside Assistance
Save yourself the cost of buying alternative coverage: Includes battery boosts, flat-tire change, lock-out service and towing (a $69/year value)2
Items bought with your credit card are automatically insured against theft for 90 days. And save the cost of buying extended warranty insurance – you're already covered4
Dining and Entertainment Reservations and Recommendations
- 24/7 access to BMO Concierge Service by calling 1-800-741-6758.
Insurance and Protection
Feel protected wherever you are — with the exclusive insurance and protection that comes with your BMO CashBack World MasterCard:
BMO World MasterCard Travel Protection*
- You and your family are well covered should an emergency or unexpected event disrupt your trip. This protection includes coverage for car rental collision damage, flight delay & baggage insurance and more.
BMO Basic Roadside Assistance
- Take worry-free road-trips anywhere in Canada or mainland U.S. With this roadside service, you're one phone call away from whatever emergency service you may need: four service calls a year, up to 10 km towing, battery boosts, flat-tire change, winching and lock-out service. (Additional cardholders free)2
- Save the cost of buying optional extended warranty insurance on your next purchase by paying with your BMO credit card. This coverage doubles the original manufacturer's warranty period up to a maximum of one additional year.
- Get added protection – items bought with your card are automatically insured against theft or damage for 90 days from date of purchase.
Zero Dollar Liability
- In case the unexpected should happen, enjoy free protection from both theft and the fraudulent use of your card. If your card is used without your authorization, you will not be liable if you notify us within 24 hours (among other criteria).
If your card is used without your authorization, you will not be liable if: you did not contribute to the unauthorized use; you used reasonable care to safeguard your card and PIN; you notify us by telephone within 24 hours if you learn of the loss, theft or misuse of your card or cheques, or after you suspected that someone else knows your PIN; you have not reported two or more unauthorized transactions in the last 12 months, and your account is in good standing. If you don't meet these criteria, you will be liable for all charges incurred in connection with the unauthorized use.
Help Around the World and Lost or Stolen Card Replacement Funds from
MasterCard Global Service®*
Enjoy peace of mind when travelling around the world. You can call us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and we'll connect you with a representative who speaks your language, and can help with:
- Lost or stolen cards
- Emergency replacement cards or up to $1,000 in emergency funds
- Locate an ATM, and more
The Fine Print
To save you time, here's a convenient page of resources that outlines everything you need to know about your BMO CashBack World® MasterCard terms, costs, cardholder rights and benefits.
Important Information on Rates and Fees
- Key information about your BMO CashBack World MasterCard, such as the latest fees, interest rates, grace period, minimum payment, foreign currency conversion, and more.
- A detailed explanation of your rights and responsibilities as a BMO MasterCard cardholder. Download cardholder agreement (PDF) for full details.
BMO CashBack Rewards Terms and Conditions
- This guide outlines in detail terms and conditions governing your BMO AIR MILES MasterCard rewards. Download terms and conditions (PDF) for full details.
A detailed explanation of the specific rules and provisions (including key features and insurance) that govern your BMO CashBack World MasterCard.
Every BMO MasterCard® comes loaded with valuable features.
We offer additional insurance coverage options to take the worry out of your trips.
Feel protected wherever you are with the exclusive security features that comes with your BMO MasterCard.