This card is for you, if...
...you want a credit card with no annual fee.
...you'd love to earn unlimited cash credits.
...you want savings on gas and car rentals.
The BMO CashBack MasterCard®* gets you:
Triple your cash back:1.5% CashBack at all Shell locations in Canada3
0.5% Cash rebate - An annual cash rebate back to your credit card account:$1 cash back for every $200 you spend on your credit card – with no limits or restrictions on how you spend it2
Fees and Rates:
- No Annual fee
- 19.9% Interest rate
A fun, free way to reward yourself with CashBack on every purchase you make with your credit card! The more you spend, the more you earn – no limits or restrictions on your cash rebate.
- Pay no annual fee1
- Earn cash by using your MasterCard: With 0.5% CashBack on every purchase, spending $4,000 a year gives you a $20 rebate on your BMO MasterCard account (No limits on the amount you can earn).2
See how much CashBack you can earn with this no fee CashBack credit card.
- Earn even more CashBack on gas: – with 1.5% CashBack at all Shell locations in Canada. Spending $100 a week on gas means you get back more than $75 at the end of the year3
- Triple your cash rebate with 1.5% CashBack4 – and get up to 25% off rentals5 – at National Car Rental & Alamo Rent A Car locations worldwide
- FREE additional no fee CashBack credit cards (earn even more cash back by adding a cardholder to your account)
- Save the cost of buying optional extended warranty insurance on your next purchase by paying with your BMO credit card. This coverage doubles the original manufacturer's warranty period up to a maximum of one additional year.
- Get added protection – items bought with your card are automatically insured against theft or damage for 90 days from date of purchase.
Zero Dollar Liability
- In case the unexpected should happen, enjoy free protection from both theft and the fraudulent use of your card. If your card is used without your authorization, you will not be liable if you notify us within 24 hours (among other criteria).
If your card is used without your authorization, you will not be liable if: you did not knowingly contribute to the unauthorized use; you used reasonable care to keep your card safe from loss, theft or misuse; you kept your PIN confidential and separate from your card; you notify us by telephone within 24 hours if you learn of the loss, theft or misuse of your card, or if you know or suspect that someone else knows your PIN; there has not been more than one unauthorized use of your card in the last 12 months, and your account is in good standing. If you don't meet these criteria, you will be liable for all charges incurred in connection with the unauthorized use.
Help Around the World and Lost or Stolen Card Replacement Funds from MasterCard Global Service®*Enjoy peace of mind when travelling around the world. You can call us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and we'll connect you with a representative who speaks your language, and can help with:
- Lost or stolen cards
- Emergency replacement cards or up to $1,000 in emergency funds
- Locate an ATM, and more
To save you time, here's a convenient page of resources that outlines everything you need to know about your BMO CashBack® MasterCard terms, costs, cardholder rights and benefits.Important Information on Rates and Fees
Key information about your BMO CashBack MasterCard, such as the latest fees, interest rates, grace period, minimum payment, foreign currency conversion, and more.
A detailed explanation of your rights and responsibilities as a BMO MasterCard cardholder.
CashBack Rewards Terms and Conditions
This guide outlines in detail terms and conditions governing your BMO CashBack MasterCard rewards.
A detailed explanation of the specific rules and provisions (including key features and insurance) that govern your BMO CashBack MasterCard.