This credit card is for you, if...
...you love to travel using rewards – with no restrictions.
...you want travel points that cover ALL charges.
… you have a minimum $70,000 (individual) or $120,000 (household) income
The BMO World EliteTM MasterCard®* gets you:
2% back for travel on all card purchases1
Here's how it works:
- Spend = $5,000 on card purchases
- Earn = 10,000 BMO Rewards points*
- Redeem = $100 towards travel
There are zero restrictions on how many BMO Rewards points you can earn, how often you can redeem or how many points you can redeem at once.
A welcome bonus of 30,000 BMO Rewards points:You can use this $300 travel credit right away for a flight, hotel booking and more2
Hassle-free rewards:Redeem your credit card rewards anytime with no blackout periods and cover ALL flight charges, including taxes. PLUS: Points never expire3
Worry-free travel:Unlimited-trips-per-year insurance coverage4
Fees and Rates:
- $150 annual fee waived in the first year.9Additional cards FREE
- 20.5% Interest rate
Experience the freedom of turning your everyday credit card purchases into travel rewards – flights, cruises, vacation packages and more – with no restrictions on flights, time of year or seating. PLUS: Gain exclusive access to special events and luxury packages.
- Get more from your travel points: Exclusive access to once-in-a-lifetime events, dream vacation packages, spa and gourmet getaways, and more.
- Get 30,000 welcome bonus points to use right away as a $300 travel credit.2.
- Stretch your travel points: Apply travel credits toward the retail price of your flight– no markups – so the cheaper the trip, the fewer points you need. See how many BMO Rewards points you could earn with your BMO World Elite MasterCard.
- Dining and Entertainment Reservations and Recommendations: 24/7 access to BMO Concierge Service by calling 1-800-741-6758
- Travel worry-free with our best-in-class travel medical insurance – unlimited-trips-per-year coverage for trips up to 21 days (up to $2 million in eligible medical expenses)4
- Free access to VIP airport lounges with included Priority PassTM† membership and four complimentary lounge visits each year (over $200 US/year value)5
- Add an additional cardholder to your credit card account (and earn even more BMO Rewards points) with no additional annual fee
- Double Rewards points6 and up to 25% off rentals at National Car Rental locations worldwide7
- Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption and Trip Delay Insurance:
You're well covered should an unexpected event disrupt your trip. Details
- Car Rental Collision and Damage Insurance: Save on additional car rental insurance costs with coverage up to 48 days. Details
- Easy, free online travel booking
- Convenient concierge service makes your personal and professional life easier – 24-hour access to financial, entertainment and leisure arrangements.
- Exclusive extras give you exceptional rewards beyond travel – from luxury merchandise and cultural event tickets to spa services, investment options and charitable donations.
- Dedicated customer service exclusively for BMO World Elite MasterCard customers: No matter where you are in the world, we're here to help.
- You earn 2 BMO Rewards points for every $1 in credit card purchases - that's 2% back in travel
- You can book any seat available on any flight – or any hotel, or vacation package – no restrictions
- When you're ready to book, visit the online BMO Rewards Centre where flights, hotels and package vacations are all available at highly competitive rates – similar to those at other online booking sites
- With one of the highest credit card travel redemption rates in the industry – every 10,000 points is equivalent to a $100 travel credit that can be used on the booking of your choice1
The BMO Rewards program also offers a full range of non-travel redemption options like high-end electronics and charitable donations. You can even redeem your points into your BMO investment account.
BMO World Elite Total Travel and Medical Protection
- Travel worry-free with our best-in-class travel insurance. You and your family are well covered should an emergency or unexpected event disrupt your trip, for car rental collision damage and out-of-country medical expenses up to $2 million. Unlimited-trips-per-year coverage for trips up to 21 days.
- Save the cost of buying optional extended warranty insurance on your next purchase by paying with your BMO credit card. This coverage doubles the original manufacturer's warranty period up to a maximum of one additional year.
- Get added protection – items bought with your card are automatically insured against theft or damage for 90 days from date of purchase.
Zero Dollar Liability
- In case the unexpected should happen, enjoy free protection from both theft and the fraudulent use of your card. If your card is used without your authorization, you will not be liable if you notify us within 24 hours (among other criteria).
If your card is used without your authorization, you will not be liable if: you did not knowingly contribute to the unauthorized use; you used reasonable care to keep your card safe from loss, theft or misuse; you kept your PIN confidential and separate from your card; you notify us by telephone within 24 hours if you learn of the loss, theft or misuse of your card, or if you know or suspect that someone else knows your PIN; there has not been more than one unauthorized use of your card in the last 12 months, and your account is in good standing. If you don't meet these criteria, you will be liable for all charges incurred in connection with the unauthorized use.
Help Around the World and Lost or Stolen Card Replacement Funds from MasterCard Global Service®*
Enjoy peace of mind when travelling around the world. You can call us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and we'll connect you with a representative who speaks your language, and can help with:
- Lost or stolen cards
- Emergency replacement cards or up to $1,000 in emergency funds
- Locate an ATM, and more
Additional Travel Insurance Options*
This complete medical insurance option covers you and your family for travel of 31 days or less (up to 2 million of dollars in eligible costs).
For stays of longer duration, consider upgrading your 21-day coverage automatically included with your BMO World Elite MasterCard to 31-day coverage.
|Age (cardholder and spouse)||Annual fee|
|Less than 65||$29|
|65 - 69||$249|
|70 - 74||$349|
*Not available to residents of Quebec.
For more information on this option, please call 1-800-263-2263.
To save you time, here's a convenient page of resources that outlines everything you need to know about your BMO World Elite MasterCard terms, costs, cardholder rights and benefits.Important Information
Key information about your BMO World Elite MasterCard, such as the latest fees, interest rates, grace period, minimum payment, foreign currency conversion, and more.
A detailed explanation of your rights and responsibilities as a BMO MasterCard cardholder.
BMO Rewards Agreement
This guide outlines in detail the terms and conditions governing your BMO World Elite MasterCard rewards.
A detailed explanation of the rules and provisions that govern your BMO World Elite MasterCard.