With bill payment costs on the rise, now's the time to take advantage of online payment solutions from BMO. Use our suite of online services to pay your bills and transfer funds more efficiently. Fast, secure and streamlined, these services will help lower your bill payment costs and protect your cash flow by reducing expensive administration errors and fraud associated with paper-based billing.
Here are just some of the high-performance tools and services at your fingertips to help you more effectively manage your cash flow:
Electronic Funds Transfer
Whether you need to pay employees, utility companies or suppliers, this service allows you to quickly and easily send payments by crediting Canadian and U.S.-dollar accounts at any financial institution in Canada – all electronically.
Flexible features to save you time and money:
- Control the timing, verification and tracking of payments online
- Reduce cost of postage, cheque stock and return envelopes
- Minimizes risk of lost, stolen or forged cheques
- Learn More
The Interac®* e-Transfer service on Online Banking for Business is ideal for low-value1 or occasional payments to anyone with a Canadian dollar bank account at a Canadian financial institution2,3. There is no additional service set-up required. All that's needed is the recipient's name and email address4 - no need to share banking information.
Easily, quickly and securely send and receive money to and from:
- and more
®*Interac, the Interac Logo and Interac e-Transfer are registered trademarks of Interac Inc. Used under license.
1 Individual Interac e-Transfers can be sent in amounts from $10 to $10,000. Daily, weekly and monthly limits also apply. Limits are at an entity / business level.
2Interac e-Transfers can only be sent from a BMO Canadian dollar bank account.
3Your recipient must have a Canadian dollar account at a participating Canadian financial institution. Visit interac.ca for a list of participating financial institutions.
4 Money is never sent by email; email is only used to notify the recipient of the pending Interac e-Transfer and to provide instructions on how to deposit the money. BMO and your recipient's financial institution transfer funds using established and secure banking procedures.
Tax and Bill Payments
A convenient web-based way to pay your corporate, utility, and federal or provincial tax bills online via our Online Banking for Business platform. This user-friendly service can help save you time and money while giving you more control over your cash flow.
Efficient, cost-effective features:
- Easily verify, track and manage your bill payments and view the details of every transaction
- Reduce the costs and time associated with manual payment processing and reduce the likelihood of lost or stolen cheques
- Most payment instructions can be stored up to 12 months in advance, thereby reducing the risk of late payments and associated charges
- Easy, convenient transaction entry and execution
Need a fast, safe way to execute high value or time-sensitive wire payments via the Internet? The Wire Payments service on Online Banking for Business allows you to transfer cash securely, quickly and easily anywhere in the world.
- An easy out-of-the-box solution that requires only Internet access and set up on Online Banking for Business, our web-based cash-management platform
- Maximize control with real-time reporting, auditing and tracking capabilities
- Access your account information and reporting in real time
- Data protected with a multi-level best-in-class security system
- Advanced search capabilities available to locate routing addresses for banks around the world
- Learn More
BMO Corporate MasterCard®* Program
If you're looking to maximize payment efficiency and earn rewards for your business, the BMO Corporate MasterCard offers a convenient solution for your travel and entertainment, purchasing and fleet expenses – all within one card program.
Efficient, cost-effective features:
- Benefit from time and cost savings from streamlined purchasing, consolidated billing and payments and reduced paper processing
- Manage and control business expenses with individual employee card limits and optional authorization controls
- Around-the-clock access to information via a powerful online reporting and card program management tool
- Unmatched acceptance at all MasterCard-accepting locations in Canada and worldwide
Here are a few other helpful services to keep your business running efficiently:
ADP®† Employer Services
Feel confident that your staff will be paid accurately and on time with this suite of payroll and HR administration services. These services can help you stay current with provincial and federal legislation, filing remittances to government agencies on your behalf, and help manage employee data. Save time on payroll administration, accessing employee HR data and tracking employee hours1.
Employer solutions backed by more than 60 years' experience:
- Payroll Management
- Human Resources Management Systems (HRMS)
- Time and Attendance Management
- Comprehensive Outsourcing Services
Learn moreCall 1-866-228-9675
Or visit www.adp.ca.
Cheque Image Search
Spend less time tracking cheques and more on managing your business. You can quickly and easily search, view, download and print images of your processed cheques with this convenient tool, available through Online Banking for Business our web-based cash-management platform.
Convenient, time-saving features:
- Save time with our innovative cheque-image search tool
- Enjoy convenient around-the-clock online access1 to images of your processed cheques
- Gain more control over cheque reconciliation by receiving information speedily
For more information on how online payment solutions from BMO can help save your business time and money, contact a BMO Bank of Montreal Representative today.