Effectively managing your expenses and payments to suppliers and employees can improve your cash flow and, ultimately, help your bottom line. Learn about the products and services that can help.
BMO Corporate MasterCard®* Program
If you’re looking to maximize payment efficiency and earn rewards for your business, the BMO Corporate MasterCard Program offers a convenient solution for your travel and entertainment, purchasing and fleet expenses – all within one card program.
Efficient, cost-effective features:
- Benefit from time and cost savings from streamlined purchasing, consolidated billing and payments and reduced paper processing
- Manage and control business expenses with individual employee card limits and optional authorization controls
- Around-the-clock access to information via a powerful online reporting and card program management tool
- Unmatched acceptance at all MasterCard-accepting locations in Canada and worldwide
Tax and Bill Payments
A convenient web-based way to pay your corporate, utility, and federal or provincial tax bills online via our Online Banking for Business. This user-friendly service can help save you time and money while giving you more control over your cash flow.
Efficient, cost-effective features:
- Easily verify, track and manage your bill payments and view the details of every transaction
- Reduce the costs and time associated with manual payment processing and reduce the likelihood of lost or stolen cheques
- Most payment instructions can be stored up to 12 months in advance, thereby reducing the risk of late payments and associated charges
- Easy, convenient transaction entry and execution
Electronic Funds Transfer
Whether you need to pay employees, utility companies or suppliers, this service allows you to quickly and easily send payments by crediting Canadian and U.S.-dollar accounts at any financial institution in Canada – all electronically.
Flexible features to save you time and money:
- Control the timing, verification and tracking of payments online
- Reduce cost of postage, cheque stock and return envelopes
- Minimizes risk of lost, stolen or forged cheques
ADP®† Employer Services
Feel confident that your staff will be paid accurately and on time with this suite of payroll and HR administration services. These services can help you stay current with provincial and federal legislation, filing remittances to government agencies on your behalf, and help manage employee data. Save time on payroll administration, accessing employee HR data and tracking employee hours1.
Employer solutions backed by more than 60 years’ experience:
- Payroll Management
- Human Resources Management Systems (HRMS)
- Time and Attendance Management
- Comprehensive Outsourcing Services
Learn moreCall 1-866-228-9675
Or visit www.adp.ca.
Need a fast, safe way to execute high value or time-sensitive wire payments via the Internet? Online Banking for Business service allows you to transfer cash securely, quickly and easily anywhere in the world.
- An easy out-of-the-box solution that requires only Internet access and set up on Online Banking for Business, our web-based cash-management platform
- Maximize control with real-time reporting, auditing and tracking capabilities
- Access your account information and reporting in real time
- Data protected with a multi-level best-in-class security system
- Advanced search capabilities available to locate routing addresses for banks around the world
Cheque Image Search
Spend less time tracking cheques and more on managing your business.
You can quickly and easily search, view, download and print images of your processed cheques with this convenient tool, available through Online Banking for Business our web-based cash-management platform.
Convenient, time-saving features:
- Save time with our innovative cheque-image search tool
- Enjoy convenient around-the-clock online access1 to images of your processed cheques
- Gain more control over cheque reconciliation by receiving information speedily