Find the life insurance option that’s right for you
Life insurance 101: What it is and how it works
We can't control everything that happens to us in life, but we can be better prepared for whatever it throws our way.
Looking for more information?
Learn more about life insurance and your needs with our calculator and helpful resources.How much coverage do I need?
Frequently asked questions
Understanding insurance terms
Secure Your Life
Not sure where to start? No matter what your needs, our learning centre is packed with tips and ideas to help you create a financially secure future for you and your loved ones.Learning Centre
Have questions about your life insurance needs?
- 1. Subject to underwriting requirements.
- 1 Survey commissioned by BMO Life Assurance Company completed by Pollara between October 22–24, 2014, with an online sample of 1,002 Canadians 18 years of age and older.
- 2 Survey commissioned by BMO Life Assurance Company completed by Pollara between July 2–4, 2014, with an online sample of 1,005 Canadians 18 years of age and older.
- * Under current tax legislation. Any interest earned during the claims process may be taxable.
- ** 10, 15, and 20 year Term Life policies are renewable and convertible, while 25 and 30 year policies are non-renewable and convertible