Chris has more than 16 years of experience in the investment industry and currently serves as portfolio manager for equity-based and derivative-based mandates. This includes Canadian, US, international and emerging market equities, and North American derivatives.
He co-manages various cross-asset portfolios, which include Canadian, US and global fixed income and commodities based investments. In addition, Chris trades foreign exchange contracts and equity options for mandates across the firm.
In his previous role, he was responsible for mutual fund manager monitoring and selection, as well as overseeing the currency hedging program across the mutual fund platform. Chris holds an Honours Business Administration degree from York University's Schulich School of Business and is a CFA charterholder.
- BMO Balanced Yield Plus ETF Portfolio - Advisor
- BMO Covered Call Canadian Banks ETF Fund - Advisor
- BMO Covered Call Europe High Dividend ETF Fund - Advisor
- BMO Covered Call U.S. High Dividend ETF Fund - Advisor
- BMO Retirement Balanced Portfolio Advisor Series
- BMO Retirement Conservative Portfolio Advisor Series
- BMO Retirement Income Portfolio Advisor Series
- BMO Risk Reduction Equity Fund - Advisor Series