Changing Face of Wealth Study
The primary purpose of the poll was to provide an introspective look at the High Net-Worth (HNW) Canadian market place. This poll was conducted based on a sample of 459 Canadians adults who have $1M+ in investable assets and at least share in the financial decision making process.
The research covers topics such as:
- Changing face wealth
- Source of wealth
- A comparison of HNW Canadians' financial behaviour over the past few years
Estate and Trust Planning Research Study
This study explores Canadians' knowledge and awareness of estate and trust planning. The survey was conducted based on a sample of 1002 Canadians, age 45+, that currently hold investable assets (including real estate) of $500, 000 or more.
Topics of the study include:
- Knowledge and awareness of wills and power of attorney
- Knowledge of an executor of a will
- Will preparation and review
Guardianship Survey Results
This report addresses concerns and issues connected with appointing a legal guardian. The survey was completed in online panel, with a sample of 374 Canadians with minor children.
Topics of the report include:
- Important factors when choosing a guardian
- Guardians and executors
- Discussions when appointing a guardian