This Unique Account is Our Way of Recognizing the Good Work You're Doing.
Saving on bank charges can free up funds for your good cause. This interest-bearing deposit account is designed to provide lower-cost banking for local not-for-profit organizations like yours.
Convenient account features included FREE of charge
- 20 monthly transactions1 - including 5 in-branch deposits
- Easy account access through ATMs, Direct Banking by phone or Online Banking
- Unlimited chargebacks (unpaid or returned donations or pledges; bounced cheques)
- Around-the-Clock Depository – ideal for special events (includes coin wrappers)
- Personal-size Securitone cheques
- Quarterly paper statement (with Cheque Images held in safekeeping) or eStatement
- Cheque and cash deposits (within specified limits)
- BMO® Debit Card for Business
- Interest Paid Monthly
- Available in Canadian dollars only
Currency of account, interest and fees payable in Canadian dollars.
Your Account Includes (Free of Charge):
- 20 transactions per month (includes a maximum of 5 in-branch deposits)
|Excess of free transactions1 fees|
|Deposit fee per transaction1 (includes branch, ATM & electronic2 credits)||$1.00|
|Notes (currency) on deposit (per $1,000)||$2.25|
|Coin on deposit (per $100, USD accepted at CDN $ par)||$2.25|
|Items on deposit (per item, e.g. cheque)||$0.20|
|Fee (per statement cycle) if statement produced more frequently than account standard||$5.00|