Student Line of Credit
In your first year of college or university, everything is new including the cost of your education. A BMO Student Line of Credit helps you plan for the expenses you expect and the ones you don't.
Full-time student post-secondary or university students
- Borrow up to $15,000 in your first year and up to $10,000 in each remaining year to a 4-year maximum of $45,000.
- Easy access to funds – BMO debit card, write a cheque or visit any branch.
- No annual, monthly or ATM fees
- Pay interest only on what you borrow while you're in school, and for one year post graduation
- Pay down your balance to access more funds
Are You Eligible?You must:
- Be a full-time student enrolled in a post-secondary school or university
- Be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant
- Enrolled in a minimum 12 week program full-time with 20 hours of instruction per week
- Be in a program that will lead to a diploma or certificate
- Need help with budgeting for school? Click here for our Student Budget Calculator
|5 year Low Rate (closed) Special Rate||