Related Links / Downloads
Financial Reports & Other Important
Who Should Buy This Fund?
Consider this fund if:
- you want regular monthly cash flow with the potential for capital gains
- you are comfortable with low investment risk (i.e. you are willing to accept some fluctuations in the market value of your investment)
Investment Objectives and Strategies
This fund's objective is to provide a regular distribution by investing primarily in exchange traded funds and/or other mutual funds that invest in fixed income securities. The fund may also invest directly in fixed income securities, and cash or cash equivalents.
These are the strategies the portfolio manager uses to try and achieve the fund’s objective:
- may invest up to 100% of the fund’s assets in securities of exchange traded funds and/or other mutual funds, including funds that are managed by us or one of our affiliates or associates
- may invest directly in fixed income securities in cash or cash equivalents
- the underlying funds selected by the portfolio manager will invest primarily in Canadian and foreign fixed income securities, and will be selected on the basis that they help the portfolio to achieve the same strategies that it uses when investing directly in those securities
- allocates assets among the underlying exchange traded funds and other mutual funds based on each mutual fund's investment objectives and strategies, among other factors. The underlying funds as well as the percentage
holding in each underlying fund, may be changed without notice from time to time
- may invest up to 45% of the fund’s assets in foreign fixed income securities
BMO Investments Inc. intends to waive a portion of the fees listed in the prospectus to meet a current target MER of approximately 1.58%. This current target MER could be subject to change should BMO Investments Inc. decide not to waive fees in future years.