Banking for Professionals
No matter how far you’ve progressed on your professional path, your practice is more than just a business to you. That’s why we’ve developed a specialized suite of products and services customized to suit the unique demands of your profession. With these solutions and the advice of our experienced banking professionals, you can focus on your practice rather than your banking.
Banking for Health Care Professionals
Whether you are just starting out, or well established in your field, our specialized solutions for chiropractors, dentists, medical doctors, optometrists, pharmacists and veterinarians, can help you meet the unique banking and financing demands of your health care practice. We can help you develop your practice into whatever you want it to be.
- Specialized Medical Clinics
- Medical Office Real Estate
- Download 'The first day through the first year' (2.4 MB – PDF) - a publication to equip newly practicing dentists with the tools for success
- Medical Doctors
- Other Healthcare Professionals
For your chosen path
Our health care professional banking solutions include:
- A customizable array of competitively priced financing1, payment processing and payroll solutions to help your practice realize its full potential
- Attractive financing options1 for practice acquisition, start-up, succession and capital expenditures that recognize the value of your practice
- Operating Lines of Credit1 designed to meet the unique working capital requirements of your practice
- Interest-only grace periods available for financing practice start-ups and other select requirements1
- Everyday Banking for Business Plans with options designed to suit your practice’s daily banking needs
1 Subject to meeting Bank of Montreal’s usual credit granting criteria.
Banking for Business Professionals
Whether you are a funeral service professional, principal of an insurance brokerage, lawyer/Quebec notary or public accountant, BMO® understands that you need customized and competitively priced banking services to meet your specialized needs. Why not work with banking professionals who understand your business?