- Insurance benefits provided by Allianz Global Risks US Insurance Company (Canadian Branch).
- Ongoing interest rates, interest-free grace period, annual fees and all other applicable fees are subject to change. Cash advances include Balance Transfers, cash-like transactions and MasterCard cheques. Visit your branch; call the Customer Contact Centre at 1-800-263-2263, or visit bmo.com/creditcards for current rates and fees.
- One year is the 12-month period between anniversary billing dates. Your anniversary billing date is the date of the statement on which your annual fee is billed. If you qualify for the rebate, a credit equal to the annual fee will appear on the same statement in which your annual fee is billed.
- If your card is used without your authorization, you will not be liable if: you did not contribute to the unauthorized use; you used reasonable care to safeguard your card and PIN; you notify us by telephone within 24 hours if you learn of the loss, theft or misuse of your card or cheques, or after you suspected that someone else knows your PIN; you have not reported two or more unauthorized transactions in the last 12 months, and your account is in good standing. If you don't meet these criteria, you will be liable for all charges incurred in connection with the unauthorized use.
- Subject to credit availability and verification of identity. Cash advance fees will apply.
® Registered trade-marks of Bank of Montreal.
®*/™* Trade-marks/registered trade-marks of MasterCard International Incorporated.